Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    merrow

oh god yeah im gonna start taking my camera to work with me as well lol i ment to take it friday to take a pic of casper the bearded collie i do  he looks so cool when hes done but he is such a pain in my ass lol  he can do like sumersalts just to get outa being brushed lol

lol kiz iv only ever had one clumber  u need to move nr me to the sea side lol

xxx

merrow

just while iv got this thread going  iv always wondered about when ppl colour in there dogs  iv hered that ppl use those blow pens do these not up set the skin.

could any one give me a bit of info on this please

yes i do have a rehomeing place  about 20 miles out i could give a ring to i guess, we do a few belingtons here 🙂

Anonymous

I would definately ask at the rescue place – where abouts are you Bryony?

As for the blow pens yup id read you can use them to as for how safe i dont know – i know dezynadog sell spray colours  ;D

merrow

i would love to have a go at something like that as well lol

i live in lowestoft the most south easterly point of the uk  🙂 ur fact for the day  lol but i go to norwich every weekend to stay with my bf 🙂

Anonymous

I use food dye but the only dogs I have ever dyed are poodles and BF you have to learn how to cut them before you can have fun dying them  ;D

merrow

lol thats so un fair

dose a big sigh 🙂

i wanted to have a go at doin teddys feet lol  he looks so cool when we cut the grass he looks like an incradable hulk lhasa in the summer lol

kizkiznobite

nooooo 😮 notgoingtoauntymerrowdontwanttobearainbowdog  >:D amilou

merrow

ummm i dont think im ready for that lol gonna be a while till im that good but my boss said she will help me if i wish to do it but she said that would be at the end of my training, but i think i might like to have a go  eventually 🙂

Anonymous

Roflol Ami and you thought i was bad when i was going to give you a bow!!!!  >:D  ;D

How long has she got you training for Bryony? Sorry im so nosy  😀

merrow

well my mum is very artistic  she could make her look like any thing she likes but if she would prefer my artistic skills i could  go as far as maybe a bush or a tree lol  i think she would pull off a good looking tree if she would prefer  ;D

well she said it should take about 4 years but she said in comming on fast i will of been tere 2 years at july, but there are so many breeds that we dont get in so im just sorta going with it if u know what i mean hence the wanting to pull my trimming up a bit 🙂

Anonymous

Wow two years akready! Goes quick doesnt it!! ;D

merrow

i no its mad isnt it didnt seemt hat long a go i started collage let onle starting this lol

Anonymous

What did you do at college? i never went i thought school was bad enough!!  ::)

merrow

i loved collage it was so diffrent form school
    childcare certificate 1year
    holistic therapy deploma with aromatherapy, refelexology, swidish massage, crystal therapy and hopi ear candles, nutrional infomation and anatomy and physiology my 2nd year
    and then i did level 2 small animal care
    not dog grooming 🙂

xx

Anonymous

wow so quite a lot then why on earth did you decide to domdog grooming!!!  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime