Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    merrow

lol merrow goes to find how close Swanage is

Anonymous

and joly you more qualified than your boss so thats extra 😀

xtine

[quote author=Joly link=topic=5578.msg111453#msg111453 date=1168813220]
    im not a money grabbing bitch [/quote]

Judging by the pic you have of Honey… I’d say SHE’s the money grabbing bitch  ;D

merrow

Judging by the pic you have of Honey… I’d say SHE’s the money grabbing bitch  ;D
    [/quote]

lmao  ;D

Anonymous

A basic week is 35 hours IMO you should both be earning more than you are Merrow if you worked for me you would be starting your C & G yesterday if I took on dogs that would run out of working hours I paid extra per dog some days if a few dogs ran late you may of found yourselfs working an extra half hour on the odd day

merrow

im gonna go and pick suz up then we r moving to vals 🙂

Anonymous

[quote author=merrow link=topic=5578.msg111474#msg111474 date=1168814120]
    im gonna go and pick suz up then we r moving to vals 🙂
    [/quote]

roflol i can see Val packing her bags now specially when she hears im bringing honey  >:D  😀

merrow

and teddy im not leaving him

Anonymous

haha she be booking her plane ticket now!!  😀 but honey would love teddy to tag along!

merrow

teddy would think he was a beadie lol he dosnt no any pekes either lol he might find time for honey as well lol  ;D

Anonymous

LOL now you know I would still be here you both have Lhasa lapsos and you know I like them  😀 not so sure about the willy one
    Joly taking into account I have been on my own for the last four years I would say another grand and better working practice would be about right your boss is charging top dollar to the clients so as a qualifield groomer you should be getting a better rake off

Anonymous
    quote :

not so sure about the willy one

hahaha 😀

Anonymous

Why May new tax year is April

[quote author=Joly link=topic=5578.msg111494#msg111494 date=1168815224]
    [quote author=Val link=topic=5578.msg111488#msg111488 date=1168814854]
    LOL now you know I would still be here you both have Lhasa lapsos and you know I like them  😀 not so sure about the willy one
    Joly taking into account I have been on my own for the last four years I would say another grand and better working practice would be about right your boss is charging top dollar to the clients so as a qualifield groomer you should be getting a better rake off
    [/quote]

Thanks Val – am going to mention it begining of May give her time to think about it but thats kinda what i was thinking, specially as quite a few of the customers shes got are only here because of me she wouldnt touch them herself!

And i will send Honey up on the train to visit you  😉 you will know when she gets there you will be able to hear her!  >:D
    [/quote]

Anonymous

Oh don’t like my books muddled had to be done and dusted by April for me while she is thinking of better working practice maybe she should think of better people management
    Val

[quote author=Joly link=topic=5578.msg111500#msg111500 date=1168815492]
    Give her time to think about it – Val i know what shes like if i dont warn her soon she will probably hit the roof!  ::) wrong i know but  ::)
    [/quote]

toppy

i know we have talked about knots before, but im having a bit of a tough time with milly! She had a few knots last night when i was brushing her, but she has got quite a few on the insides of her legs but she wont sit still to let me at them! i’ve tried holding her etc, but her legs and feet is where she hates being brushed, by me anyway  ::) and OH!she lets the groomers though grrr  😀  So how can i go about getting the knots out there when she wont stay still for me to get them??

I dont want to do anything to harsh that would put her all the more off being groomed, so any help please?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime