Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

i can’t believe how smooth it makes them look – last week she was like a fur ball – no ddistinctive shading – today she was all velvety  🙂

merrow

i love schnauzers when they r done they always look so smart, we got a mini in tomorrow but he is clipped and she dosnt like him to look like he should 🙁 but he so lovely.

i want to get 2 of these down the line i think they seem to be a nice breed dennis used to have a pair be4 he met me  🙁

xxxxx

Anonymous

I handstrip a little schnauzer and his owner informed me last time she was in that her daughter thinks i do his eyebrows wrong  😮 apparently they should be VERY short hardly anything there and she wanted to cut them off – i told his owner to tell her daughter if she cuts his eyebrows off i will cut her fingers off  >:D  ::)

xtine

Fritz looks like such a gentleman when he’s just been done… ready for a night out on the town.
    i’ll never forget the first time we picked him up from the groomers… he had grown up so much with just a good haircut –  I was so proud!

Is Alice a standard Bev? Would love to see pics. :-*

merrow

lol how could u even think about doing that they look so smart remind me of little gentlemen when u see then totting down the road, in norwich there is a lady who rescues and rehomes the mini and i see her out walking them every day about 4 at a time they look so smart i keep trying to perswade dennis mum and dad to get another pair lol.

kizkiznobite

she is a standard  🙂

Anonymous

The two that we do that come in together she rescued them – she had one she rescued a few weeks after we groomed him for the first time and only a couple of months after she got him he died of cancer  :'( so she rescued again and the very same thing happened she was devestated- touch wood these two seem healthy enough!!

xtine

:'( that’s awful luck

xtine

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=5578.msg112577#msg112577 date=1169156873]
    she is a standard  🙂
    [/quote]

pictures please pictures please pictures please  :-*

merrow

ok im sorry this is a bit of a brag but i am really really chuffed yesterday my boss said she was leaving at lunch and me and kim had to do a goldy as he seems to like me and snarls at every 1 else and a mini poodle, and kim the other groomer who dosnt like them as she think they look bad but i think they look grate, well i said if his coat is ok i will have a go at trimming him up, he was a 1 year old white boy who i wanted to kill as he flinched every time i touched his hair  ::) but iv gotta say i was just so chuffed with him i really was, kim to a pic with her fone and is gonna print it out for me so i will put it up on monday . but kim finished his head off as it was flopping and i was running out of time.

i just had to tell sumone lol  ;D

xxx

Anonymous

;D Well done Bryony!!! Look forward to seeing the picture too  ;D

Had a pretty good day myself – we took on a Polish Lowland Sheepdog recently and the first time i did him i could hardly get near him and he wore a muzzle the whole time – even when you touched him to get him to stand up he have a go. Today was his third appointment with us and i didnt need to use the muzzle at all  ;D hes still a fidgit  ::) but his owner said hes become better behaved to be groomed at home too  ;D

Oh and we had the beardie pup intoday – and i forgot to take my camera shes got so big now!!!

Anonymous

well done merrow :-*

merrow

thanks u to im still all happy about it i hope the pic comes out well i did a leonberg as well he was so cute

ahhh puppys  ;D wow iv never done a lowland sheep dog make sure u get pics next time dam it lol  ;D

Anonymous

We groom two polish lowlands – they not so common his owner nearly died of shock when she realised i knew what he was  😀 she travels a bit of a way for us to groom him too!! Will get pictures next times hes in  ;D

Bryony do you take pictures of the dogs you do – you should i like mine to look at after and helps me see what i could of done better  ;D

merrow

im going to start next week and keep a folder to look back on as refrence and to show off lol so u just wait pics galore soon lol

xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime