Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    toppy

yea, they left her head hair, but did cut it quite short though so it wouldnt look like she had a big head with lots of hair  ::)  😀 it still sticks up everywhere though, but has the parting! They left her ears quite long to, but they shaved her nose  >:( there wasnt nothing wrong with her head/face hair!  ::) and they cut her beard short!

Anonymous

Oh here is sooty the cairn – his mums only had him a few weeks – he just had a tidy up today  ;D isnt he a cutie and very good too!!( No clippers for his coat!!)

[img width=468 height=342]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Suz22/Sooty9.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Suz22/Hpim1013.jpg[/img]

Anonymous

To be fair id have done the same – nothing worse than a dog whos not in balance – this way it will all grow out together! Poor Milly  :-*

toppy

awwww lovely pics joly  🙂  :-*

yea, i guess hun, she just looks soo odd and very skinny  😮 she looks under weight now though as she has no coat (well hardly)  :-\ little worried, might go and get her weighed next week!

Anonymous

Aww hun pop some pics up we can help tell you if shes underweight  :-* they had to take her THAT short then?  🙁

merrow

well at least u will be able to start again and grow her coat nad have her in a really smart trim in a few weeks 🙂  we want pics 🙂

xxx

i love the cain he looks really smart suz

toppy

[quote author=Joly link=topic=5578.msg117609#msg117609 date=1170449214]
    Aww hun pop some pics up we can help tell you if shes underweight  :-* they had to take her THAT short then?  🙁
    [/quote]

yep, but to be honest i dont fully understand why, i got alot of knots out today…..some were just falling out to…..but groomer said she was ‘very’ uneven from last cut and it would be best for her to start from scratch  :-\ i told groomers on phone that she was knotted and made quite a deal out of it, when OH got milly to groomers they were like ‘  ::) i thought she would be all matted etc, as your wife (not wife) made it sound like it was really bad, i get much worse than this’  :-\

Anonymous

Thanks Bryony – your beardies are lovely by the way!

Err ok Toppy – if they said that why did they cut it all off grrrr  >:( she was either bad and need it cutting off or she wasnt – maybe they couldnt be @rsed to comb it out – we always try – you just have to pay for it  😉 I REALLY want to see pics now!!! and i know she was uneven from last cut but id have thought her coat would of grown enough by now to sort that out!

Anonymous

Shock horror who trimmed the mismarked beardies feet also IMO a beardies face is better thinned that cut bet you did not ask who he is  ;D

Nice Carn joly

Toppy you need to buy a comb and start grooming your lass if you don’t you get the cut you deserve

Val

toppy

[quote author=Val link=topic=5578.msg117629#msg117629 date=1170449646]
    Toppy you need to buy a comb and start grooming your lass if do don’t you get the cut you deserve

Val
    [/quote]

I have a comb and slicker, but she missed last groomers appointment (due to change of groomers) and tbh i found it hard to cope with, it was really quite long! i managed to get some knots out myself as i said…like early post explaing how to!

Anonymous

[quote author=Val link=topic=5578.msg117629#msg117629 date=1170449646]
    Shock horror who trimmed the mismarked beardies feet also IMO a beardies face is better thinned that cut bet you did not ask who he is  ;D

Nice Carn joly

Toppy you need to buy a comb and start grooming your lass if do don’t you get the cut you deserve

Val
    [/quote]

Thanks Val  ;D

Anonymous

Great pics Joly ;D and merrow ;D

Anonymous

Thanks hun  :-*

toppy

Is there a way i can get milly to like me grooming her legs??  :-\
    Thats the only place she had knots as she wouldnt let me near them it was her lags and her thighs (outside) back ones. she always moves them out the way…..groomers says she is fine with them,

Anonymous

Awww i hate to say it but if i had a pound for everytime i heard that…………hun she does it because you let her – we dont let them so they behave- whereabouts do you groom her – down on the floor?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime