Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Swoon…. crash….. hit the floor………… Have you been using a coat king on him please tell me you haven’t you don’t need one of them send it to me
    Naughty Girl
    Val

[quote author=xtine link=topic=5578.msg143996#msg143996 date=1178984665]
    she said it looked clipped cause the hairs looked ‘cut’ What effect would  a coat king have had?
    Will get some side ons for you…. will lying down do? He’s sparko on the floor  ::)
    [/quote]

ROFLOL Val I dont think she has I told her not to  😉 But her last groomer told her too  >:(

xtine

I haven’t used a coat king – don’t worry!  🙂 Last place did tho  ::)
    Only thing I use on him is a detangler. He hates our mikki brush thing  ::)

Think he could have had more stripped out too – it’s always his back legs that get neglected  ::)
    Getting well and truly fed up with it all I can tell you.
    Will get some more pics for you Suz  😉

Ah didnt realise they used the coat king on him at the last place Christine – just thought they told you too, naughty groomers.

I was going to say his back end doesnt look so tidy from where hes laying and he has the same problem with his skirt from what I can see  :-\

Anonymous

Thank the lord for that they are a very handy tool but not on a hand strip.
    Me want pictures too  ;D all stand up ones

[quote author=xtine link=topic=5578.msg144035#msg144035 date=1178997583]
    I haven’t used a coat king – don’t worry!  🙂 Last place did tho  ::)
    Only thing I use on him is a detangler. He hates our mikki brush thing  ::)

Think he could have had more stripped out too – it’s always his back legs that get neglected  ::)
    Getting well and truly fed up with it all I can tell you.
    Will get some more pics for you Suz  😉
    [/quote]

xtine

I don’t know for sure that they did- but it is highly likely as she got one out demonstrated it and tried to flog it to me  ::) If i’d known before that she’d used one I wouldn’t have gone back  >:(

Here’s some more for you ladies

[img width=468 height=351]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/fritzbitz_2006/DSC00020.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/fritzbitz_2006/DSC00019.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/fritzbitz_2006/DSC00017.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/fritzbitz_2006/DSC00021.jpg[/img]

Umm ummm, oh dear  :-\ Christine hun did they do anything to him? I know they trimmed his head is his neck hair shorter than his body hair or is it just the pic?? I dont know what to say hun,  🙁

Has his back end been done at all????

How short are his eyebrows this time its hard to see?

xtine

She did say that there woulodn’t be much difference with his back hair – it was already so short having recovered from the last disaster. She has neatened up the back of his legs, not his bum… This one shows his eye brows… :-\

[img width=351 height=468]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/fritzbitz_2006/DSC00229.jpg[/img]
    he’s just gone out for his walk, will get another face pic when he gets back in….

She said that some undercoat came out  :-\

Not very good is it?  :-\

Soooooooooooo sick of this!

Anonymous

I don’t like that finish at all Yuk Yuk here is one a made earlier and why haven’t you been to Suz thought that was his next port of call.

Attachments:

Not great hun. Trouble is I thought in the last after pics you posted his back her looks fairly long, certainly looks like you could do something with it  :-\

And yes thats what he should look like Christine – no reason why he cant either  >:(

Poor Fritz just looks patchy  :'(

Val we had to give it a miss this time – with everything thats gone on I just couldnt sort anything out, we are going to try next time if Christine still wants to  :-*

xtine

Am still hoping for Suz to get her mits on him – if we can find a way  :-\

Totally fed up of it all now  :-X Think I might trade him in for one of those bald crested thingies

😀 Aww christine its never that bad  😀

Christine we will sort something out and get him down here – I will groom him in my front garden if I have to  😉  ;D

xtine

Pick any sunny day you like  😉

😀 Whats sun look like I think ive forgotten its so miserable here at the moment  😀

When will he be due next then Christine – soon probably looking at him  ::) so maybe that should be when do YOU want him done?

xtine

maybe some time end of june / beginning to mid July?
    That’s if i haven’t taken Richards shaver to him and had done with it  :-X

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime