Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

:-* happy 38th week birthday  😀

Anonymous

😮 can really see how bad her head is now – why they have done her jaw so short and let that mop on top i dont know!  ??? and the rest of her isnt good – would be easier to list what IS right with her groom -nothing  >:(

she needs to get sorted out hun- you leave that much longer and she will be tripping over her head hair! as for the rest of her as i thought a bath and a scissor tidy on those legs!

Have you got many groomers near you to try hun?

toppy

:-\ erm ive been to the two closest ones, ill be ringing about i think, just been looking in the local pages and there is a few i could try!  :'( i did want to leave her to be honest but now its getting a bit much and i want her to look nice in her first x-mas piccys so dont want to leave it! and as you said she will be tripping over in noo time!

This is what i mean about how fast her coat grows!! im truely dreading leaving her with yet another groomer! starting to lose faith!

Anonymous

aww hun im not suprised – but honestly take her to a groomers and ask THEM what they would do with her – if they ummmm or ahhh or say she needs clipping and lots of scissoring blah blah forget it – if you brought her to me id tell you we’d tidy her up best we could it wouldnt be perfect but give her a couple more grooms and she will be looking lovely id also probably mention her rather odd haircut . Also if they look appaled at the cut she has now even better  😉

toppy

:-* ok thanks joly will get on to that this week!! hmm dont know if groomers are open on saturdays!! a little worried as groomers must be getting fully booked at theis time of year!  :-\

Anonymous

we open saturdays – some do some dont! hmmm you may get lucky and get an appointment – we have just had a cancelaltion for the 22nd DEC so someone will get lucky apart from that and about half a dozen appointments next week we are solid – so yep get on to it quick! good luck let us know how you get on  ;D  :-*

merrow

ok iv got another Q  teddys hair fall is really long now and with eating raw hes forever getting bits of bone and meat stuck in there  , and after a few days he starts to get oily and smelly, iv tried tieing his hair back but then he trys not to move not even for cooked chicken lol its like playing musical status  ;D  so is there any thing any 1 can surgestt to keep it cleaner, he needs an eatting mask/hat lol.

or is there a bowle what would be better for him to eat out alough i have found he prefers o ea ou of a flat cat bowl.

xxx

kizkiznobite

;D not sure if you can get beard bowls haha – can get spaniel bowls so stuff dont go in ears  ;D

merrow

his ears r to bad  apart from when he has a drink but i just give em a brush when they r dry its his bear manly from the eyes forward lol he needs a eaing mask lol like a hairnet with a mouth hole lol  ;D

Anonymous

Sorry hun i have no idea – Honey cleans her own beard  ::) and what she misses i just wipe off or brush out!

merrow

teddy wipes his face  but now its so long if i wash his head i might as well bath him lol never mind jut ought it was worth asking lol

Anonymous

Damp flannel good rub comb out thats what the beardies get then a quick finish on the carpet ;D

[quote author=merrow link=topic=5578.msg99601#msg99601 date=1164650488]
    teddy wipes his face  but now its so long if i wash his head i might as well bath him lol never mind jut ought it was worth asking lol
    [/quote]

Anonymous

A damp flannel and a comb through afterwards should do the trick.

merrow

yeah thats sorta what iv been doing will just stick to that i guess  lol hes been trying to use th end of the sofa tonight lol 🙂 well thanks any ways

xxx

merrow

well hello and good everning all  😀

iv got a australian terrier in tomorrow its my friends little girl and i was wondering if any of the groomers have any good tips as this will be the first one iv done 🙂 they look a bit like the norfolk terriers a bit , but she mainly in for a bath as sh got some dry skin thinks she got vets shampoo  >:(  but i said i might do her in the everning primros if its melsab  😉

xx

off to have a look on google

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime