Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Easy one they are a breed that can get flaky skin from too much bathing so take care. Keep the hair short between the eyes, around the vent, on the ears, on the back of the tail, along the tops and between the pads of the feet brush and send home
    Val

merrow

cool sounds good this is her first bath ever i thinks shes about 2 lol she is a mad hatter i tought it was lak of training but found out tonight she is on bakers so im taking them a bag of burns in for them to try as i past on the good words of how bad bakers is lol 🙂

xxxx thanks val i did google it found some good stuff but uv put my mind at ease lol got a clumber in next week so i get to wach and lkearn how to do them as well 🙂

well have a nice night
    xxx

Anonymous

Bryony get pictures of that clumber – and thats an order hahaha!

God im sooooooooo jealous! i want one to come into our salon!  >:(

kizkiznobite

ooo find out affix  ;D and please dont do a cocker groom  ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=5578.msg102014#msg102014 date=1165266947]
    ooo find out affix  ;D and please dont do a cocker groom  ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

haha you read my mind – the cocker bit not the affix bit!  ;D

its still not fair though! how come everyone else gets to see clumbers except me!  ::)

merrow

iv been here 1ans 1/2 years and this will be my first clumber iv seen in the shop iv never meet a clumer i will try and rember my camra for u 🙂 xx

kizkiznobite

and if you trim the leg feathers – do the slope the right way up  ::)

Anonymous

Try only try got to bed with the camera round your neck and don’t forget the affix  ;D

[quote author=merrow link=topic=5578.msg102016#msg102016 date=1165267388]
    iv been here 1ans 1/2 years and this will be my first clumber iv seen in the shop iv never meet a clumer i will try and rember my camra for u 🙂 xx
    [/quote]

Anonymous

[quote author=Val link=topic=5578.msg102022#msg102022 date=1165268838]
    Try only try got to bed with the camera round your neck and don’t forget the affix  ;D

[/quote]

put a post it note on the camera to remind you about the affix!!!  😉  ;D

merrow

lol so not only covered in dog hair but post it notes as well i all ready get funny look on the buss as it is i will look in book to c what day it is in lol 🙂

xxx

merrow

lol i can usallly but ass iv been off for 2 weeks now only lerning whats in this week so give me another day and i will be back on my game lol 🙂

merrow

well ok i met my first clumber to day and well i gotta say after looking at pics in the books i sorta didnt like them  😼 but iv gotta say after meeting bruno this afternoon im now very fond of them  ;D he was just so cute i didnt have time this morning to get camra i wasnt very well  🙁 but iv just gotta say he was so cute about 2 1/2 ish shes had him since easter he was a bit knoty but looks a lot smarter now, the lady got him from the clumber rescue in wizbeach.

my back is now super sore as when kim ws doing his bum and hocks i took his waight and being a bit odd well instead of standing on 3 feet he stood with 2  ::) im not even sure how he tought that would work and boy they r heavy well alot more than what i tought he would be. he will be back in end of jan so i promise to do my best to get pics 🙂

xxxxxx

Anonymous

Affix merrow

merrow

i was at a show and this lady had 8 of them i tought they look funky we do a yorky who has no hair what so ever feels like a water bottle a very rubbery one hee has hair on the tip of his hail tufts on his legs and a very thin covering on his face hes called fred and hes just so cute

we bathed and trimmed him up he did have to have a matt on his side clipped of  and he had some close ones on his ears but due to bad ear infections he wouldnt let us nr them with the clippers so about 20 min of head wrestling we trimmed them out  ::) but she said she wont leave him so long as she bathed him in the summer and rubbed his coat lots hence the mats, so hopefully he will look even better, she is going to bring her st bernard in to c us soon as well so that will be a nice change as well 🙂

xx

i feel the same about the sussex sp as well they look a bit ugly but i havnt met them in person either:)

i didnt get an affix i did ask but she wasnt listerning she was all worried and stayed while we did him  :-\ 

Anonymous

WMKROFLOL – i love that excuse  😀

quote :

bathed him in the summer and rubbed his coat lots hence the mats

more like lack of brushing  😛  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime