Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grow your own drugs – Witchy Woo TV

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Grow your own drugs – Witchy Woo TV

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    xtine

thank you Diesel  :-*  :-*

Diesel73

:-*

It helps if  ::) …. you allergic yourself to about…. everything  😉 .

xtine

There was a time in my life when i thought I was  :'( but with a bit of control and carting of bedding all over the country wherever i go am fine  😉

Diesel73

[quote author=xtine link=topic=13792.msg263812#msg263812 date=1237419476]
    There was a time in my life when i thought I was  :'( but with a bit of control and carting of bedding all over the country wherever i go am fine  😉
    [/quote]
    Lucky you  :-* . Last time i got tested the only things i did not respond to was soya, fish, mushrooms, none of the animals. But did respond to any kinds of food excluding the former mentioned ones and hay and straw and meat and …. everything else  ::) . But it goes up and down again.

xtine

how does it affect you? What reactions do you get?
    Am off the scale for allergy to dustmites .. have special protective barrier bedding and a foam mattress.. and a great excuse for not going anywhere near the hoover  😉  ;D

am not allergic to dogs.. but do get itchy around certain ones  :-\ that’s why we went for a non shedder.. has been completely fine, am totally allergic to cats.. couldn’t go near my old cats once I turned 16.. was gutted, they were my life  :'( horses are a massive  :nono: :nono: ooh and DAZ washing powder is just EVIL  :boooo:  >:D am a persil blue girl  :yes:

*Lassie*

I have to be careful with washing powder Christine :yes: can only use non-bio ones. Am also allergic to base metals, glasses have to be stainless steel or titanium. Can’t wear cheap jewellery or silver only gold ::)

xtine

yep – no dodgy jewellery for me either.. had my ears pierced whn young and they just flared up massively whatever I put in them  :-\

*Lassie*

[quote author=xtine link=topic=13792.msg263902#msg263902 date=1237491940]
    yep – no dodgy jewellery for me either.. had my ears pierced whn young and they just flared up massively whatever I put in them  :-\
    [/quote]

Same here, skin peels off bleeding sore spots and itches like hell. Had that happen with some new glasses couldn’t wear any for a couple of days as the top/back of my ears were raw and down the side of my neck 🙁

How did you get on at the thyroid clinic?

xtine

going for blood test tomorrow, appointment next week  :yes:

*Lassie*

[quote author=xtine link=topic=13792.msg263905#msg263905 date=1237492671]
    going for blood test tomorrow, appointment next week  :yes:
    [/quote]

::) ::) don’t mind me, don’t even know what day it is lately ;D

xtine

😀 nor me.. thought it was saturday on TUESDAY  :-[ ruined my day that did  :boooo:

*Lassie*

[quote author=xtine link=topic=13792.msg263908#msg263908 date=1237493091]
    😀 nor me.. thought it was saturday on TUESDAY  :-[ ruined my day that did  :boooo:
    [/quote]

😀 😀 😀 😀

Diesel73
    quote :

how does it affect you? What reactions do you get?

Eczema, heyfever, headaches, inflametory of joints (usually one of my shoulder or wrists)…. But like i said, it goes up and down, sometimes nothing for weeks, next bring on the beta-cortisoncreme and xyzall  ::) .
    Got Hydrocortison allergy too  ::) .

quote :

ooh and DAZ washing powder is just EVIL    am a persil blue girl  ….I have to be careful with washing powder Christine  can only use non-bio ones.

Persil made by the same factory as Dixan (we used that). Dash indeed is evil and made by the same factory as Ariel and those 2 don’t do me good  😛 .
    But my son even more responsive than i am so now we use natural Marseille soap flakes. You know, those pure soap flakes that have been used since the beginning of time to wash laundry, clean floors, etc. Pure soap is the base ingredient of every washpowder. So you got soap in its clearest form without any chemical added, no perfume, no colour, no toxic and wash is just as clean. + It very cheap too  😉 .

Val

I buy Marseille soap flakes in France wonderful stuff

.dodger.

does anyone know where valerian comes from? Is there anyway you can make that yourself? ???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime