Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hands on paws

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 244 total)
  • Author

lol I know how you feel – I still think that even now!

Anonymous

OMG !!!!!

i love the psssst !!!!!!!!!  FAB FAB FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :agree:

Anonymous

also – £4.50 for 30 mins *feint* !!!!!!  thats soooooooo cheap i think i need to move !!!

claire x

LOL, my dads proper chuffed with that too, he’s a computer geek  😀

Yes, i just cant see how we could justify charging any more when we are doing something we love  ;D

xtine

God that is a good price Foxy… i am going to have to move.. you should put your prices up a bit  :yes:

VERY good price – and you justify charging more cos you do a fab job – i love my job – doesnt mean i underprice myself! PUT THEM UP!! you pay £6 at least for half hour here – if not more!

xtine

it is way more than that here.. but London rips you off.. but you can’t get an hours walk for less than £15 these days  >:D

waggietail

Love the website, i know who to go to now for all my info for setting up my business…. London is expensive Im looking around at how much people are charging coz i wanna set up my own £20P/H some are charging  :boooo: i was only gonna charge £10 tops

Anonymous

Hi,

My dog walker charges over £20 for an hour to walk my 2 dogs and I dont live in london !

Claire x

xtine

that’s pricey claire…i am surprised at that.. mind you, is two dogs not one so  :-\

All i know is a good one is blummin hard to find, in fact impossible!! They are like gold dust

Anonymous

xtine – this is the one who is struggling to keep up with demand, she’s actually turned us down for 2 walks in october !!! 

its about going rate round here.

claire x

20 pound  :surprise:  (my pound sign aint workin :boooo:)  its only 7 pound an hr for your first dog then 3 for your second and every dog after that  🙂

waggietail

i was in the vets today and saw an add for a dog walker that was 6.50 hr….. :what: thats gd i think, but really depend if ur doing it for a living or just????

xtine

most walkers I see out have between 6 and 10 dogs.. have seen more… that’s a hell of a lot of cash to be earning in an hour  :yes: no wonder people decided to do it… with no skills or qualifications…  :boooo:

Anonymous

Hi,

mine only walks dogs from the same home out together unless specifically requested and even then she doesnt take more than she can cope with (depending on which dogs this could be between 1 and 4).  i am pretty sure that HoP are the same 🙂

cuts down earning potential but mine get a lead walk using my cues walking to heel under control to the park and then free running and walk back just the 2 of them.  i dont think you can compare that to the london vans as its a different situation 🙂

Claire x

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime