Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Happy easter everybody

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Happy easter everybody

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

For tomorrow;
    Happy easter boys and girls!  😀

Hope the kids go to bed early  ::) . Got eggs to boil & colour. Going to hide them together with 50 chocolate eggs/easterbunnies/chickens. searching for 100 of those will keep the kids busy for a while tomorrowmorning  😀 . Made the easter tree, and wrote a letter from the easterbunny. It’s a 100 questionquize and the answers are the places where the eggs and chocolate is hidden. Tomorrow going to bake easterbread.

Anyone else doing anything?

*Lassie*

I will be walking the dogs and gardening ;D

Izzie

Walking and training dogs

eating chocolate
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dont really ‘do’ easter here Diesel – but happy easter to you and yours  :-*

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14085.msg265652#msg265652 date=1239481369]
    Dont really ‘do’ easter here Diesel – but happy easter to you and yours  :-*
    [/quote]
    No  ??? , and here’s me thinking it was something universal  ::) hahaha  😀 .

Must be our naturalborn urge here to find excuses to consume great quantaties of rrrrrrrreal  chocolate  :whistle: .

We got stores overflowing with easterstuff, folks going home for eastermas in church. Does that mean no holiday (2 days) in UK? When no body works and everything is closed?

Oh some people are really into Easter im sure Diesel  – just not me  😉 we had a couple chocolate eggs thats about it! Am not a real fan of chocolate  😀

*Nat*

Happy Easter everyone, we’ve started our eggs already  ;D  :-[ I’ll do an Easter Egg hunt for the boys tomorrow, hopefully outside if nice weather  🙂

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14085.msg265655#msg265655 date=1239481731]
    Oh some people are really into Easter im sure Diesel  – just not me  😉 we had a couple chocolate eggs thats about it! Am not a real fan of chocolate  😀
    [/quote]
    You herratic! Thàt is unacceptable.  :nono:

You obivously never tasted rrreal chocolate. Why you think we so much into easter? hahahaha  😀

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=14085.msg265659#msg265659 date=1239482877]
    Happy Easter everyone, we’ve started our eggs already  ;D  :-[ I’ll do an Easter Egg hunt for the boys tomorrow, hopefully outside if nice weather  🙂
    [/quote]
    Was thunder and lightning and very windy at 2.30 this morning, but no rain. I know cause i was hiding the eggs  ::) . Today not so bright but warm and dry. Already had breakfast… twice  :whistle: .
    Kids woke us up at 5.30 and we watched sun come up when kids were searching for the eggs….. was a short night, even Dieseldog now on sofa being sleeeeepy  :sleepy: .

*Nat*

I bought some Smarties eggs with mugs in for the boys to decorate, they look quite good  ;D

Uh Oh think im in trouble LOL sorry Diesel  :-* I do eat chocolate just not THAT often  ;D

Happy easter all! I went to the farm shop yesterday and they had some lambs to feed, here’s a little vid of them
    http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g283/Foxisle_crazy/?action=view&current=video-0436.flv

they were so adorable i was on the verge of tears!!  I wish i could have one but mam was the size of a small car  😀  i couldn’t have that in the house when fully grown!  There were some fat little piglets too, they were asleep with their snouts buried

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime