Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

have hurt my back

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip have hurt my back

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

my backs not been right since my recent car accident – but been seeing the chiropracter and its been helping, then think i overdid it getting my new grooming room ready ( which im renting with the sole purpose of helping my back!!) then i was working yesterday first day there and its gone so badly i cant hardly move, mums having to take care of aeryn and im dosed up to the eyeballs with antiinflams and painkillers from the doc!! plus seeing the chiro not that they can do much because im stupid amouns of pain i cant evn lie down totally and utterly fed up!!!

*Lassie*

Get well soon :-*
    You could ask the doctor if a tens machine may help they might be able to loan you one, just a thought

my mum managed to find hers ( not easy when your packing to move lol!) and it is helping a little, not much but then im not expecting miracles!! x

Diesel73

How’s your back now, babe? Take care now, or you will regret it in the future.. Just take it from somebody who’s been there toooo many times  :ugly:  :canadian: .

Is much better……i was meant to go to physio on monday………i ended up at the docs with aeryn ( shes fine) and forgot………i must reschedule, but my back doesnt hurt at the moment-  just got a numb leg and foot!! being super careful specially at work and touch wood its helped! x

kizkiznobite

frozen peas….hope it gets better soon x

Oh yes bev bags of frozen veg have become my new best friends – wasnt funny when i fell asleep on the sofa though with a bag of frozen peas – i couldnt move  when i woke up and the sofa was soaked!!LOL!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime