August 3, 2008 at 4:52 pm #61831*Lassie*Member
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS BULLETIN
Atomic Mass: Accepted at 53.6kg but known to vary from 40 – 200kg
Occurrences: Copious quantities in all urban areas
1. Surface usually covered with painted film
2. Boils at nothing, freezes without known reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter if incorrectly used.
5. Found in various stages from virginal metal to common ore.
6. Yields if pressure applied in correct places.
1. Has great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range of other precious substances.
2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known reason.
4. Insoluble in liquids but activity increases greatly by saturation in alcohol.
5. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental especially in sports cars.
2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
3. Very effective cleaning agent.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when caught in natural state.
2. Turns green when placed at side of a better specimen.
1. Highly dangerous except in expert hands.
2. Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained in different locations as long as specimens do not come into contact with each other.August 3, 2008 at 4:56 pm #113638kerrie and stanMember
😀 😀 😀 thats a good one and very true ;DAugust 3, 2008 at 4:56 pm #113639Foxisle_crazyMember
LOL, thats very good 😀August 3, 2008 at 4:57 pm #113640kizkiznobiteMember
exc…. ;D ;D ;DAugust 3, 2008 at 5:40 pm #113641*Nat*Member
PMSL Brill 😀 😀 Love this one 😀
5. Found in various stages from virginal metal to common ore.August 3, 2008 at 5:58 pm #113642AnonymousGuest
Brilliant ;DAugust 3, 2008 at 6:32 pm #113643xtineMember
😀 can’t wait to read Part 2 now ;DAugust 4, 2008 at 7:51 pm #113644SuzAndTheDivaMember
Roflol brilliant!! ;D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.