Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hello again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi again, not sure if you’ll remember us, but I have Barney the GSD and we now have a kitten of 7 months old and we are about to add to the family with a rescue puppy  😀

Just a reminder, here’s Barney
    [img width=468 height=312]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/tjhoe68/fab.jpg[/img]

And this is Tigs our kitten
    [img width=468 height=312]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/tjhoe68/Tigger%20and%20siblings/handsomecat.jpg[/img]

I hope you are all well and look forward to cattching up on here  🙂

Hiya Tracy !!!!

Great to see lovely Barney back on here his coat has changed sooooo much and looks very much a growed up boy !!

spill …. i wanna know all about the rescue poopi !!

Claire x

Hi Claire and thanks  🙂

Barney is 4 now  🙂 so yup all growed up and he’s such a star, he is brilliant with Tigs so I know he’ll be brilliant with a puppy  🙂

And talking of my puppy, she is 1 of Emma’s rescue puppies, german shep and she’s called Nisha and she is coming all the way from newcastle  🙂 She is 5 weeks old at min and cute as a button  🙂 She might be x lab but she does look full shep  🙂

*Nat*

Welcome back Tracy, Barney’s looking good  🙂 How’s he taken to Tigs, he looks lovely too  ;D

Hi Nat and thanks  🙂 Well he was a bit over excited at first and we introduced very slowly, it helped that tigs came from next door so we was able to bring him round every day for a bit, and they are fine now, really close and Barney is ever so gentle when playing with him, it’s so cute to watch  🙂 And Tigs is 1 feisty cat, he suits Barney very well  😀

Diesel73

Barney, i remember Barney! Welcome back  🙂 .

Thank you  🙂

Blimey Tracy was just thinking about your Barney the other day  😀

Hello and welcome back!

Diesel73

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=14080.msg265632#msg265632 date=1239470209]
    Barney, i remember Barney! Welcome back  🙂 .
    [/quote]
    Now i remember you (Tracy) too  😉 . Sorry, brain is little all over the place tonight  ::) .

Too much chocolate Diesel  😛

.dodger.

Hi and welcome back – think you left before i was here but i remember reading lots about Barney ;D He’s lovely! :-*

Hi and welcome back  🙂

Thanks all  🙂
    So how are all of you and your doggies doing? Hope you’re all well

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14080.msg265674#msg265674 date=1239531324]
    Too much chocolate Diesel  😛
    [/quote]
    Pure black-est of black ‘noir de noir’, pure , milk, white, stuffed, not stuffed, got it aaaaall  :yes: .

Might be that me’s ‘tasted’ to many to much in 24 hours. I do feel little :death:  .

Sorry Tracy, had mild case of choco-intoxication of the brain, so i was little slow.  😀 hahaha

Lol no worries  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime