Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

You have seen the dogs on this board I posted the site link when Beth was looking for one Suz

Hi Mick
    Long time no see hope Terry is well, it’s been awhile since our paths have crossed are you up in Scotland this weekend
    Val

Hi Mick
    Long time no see hope Terry is well, it’s been awhile since our paths have crossed
    Val[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13536.msg258541#msg258541 date=1232746881]
    Ute is very stunning – sure ive seen his pic somewhere else……they are all beautiful but have to say little Missy is just gorgeous love that breed!
    [/quote]

yep thats it Val cheers  ;D

raindog

Hi Val,

Yes we’re both fine and enjoying life (especially since I took early retirement) ;D ;D

Mick

*Nick*

Hi welcome aboard!  Beautiful dogs.

Since you breed, may I ask if you are breeding a “less dense” coat for the mild British weather?

Anonymous

Hello ;D

you not want your trophy back yet then! 😀 😀

Cant remember if you said you going to be at Reading this weekend if you are  I can bring it with me?

sue

-Alison-

hello & welcome, absolutely stunning dogs  :-* :-* :-*

Anonymous

All right for some I am still grooming dogs they the hundreds feels like that many per day
    Val

[quote author=raindog link=topic=13536.msg258555#msg258555 date=1232748702]
    Hi Val,

Yes we’re both fine and enjoying life (especially since I took early retirement) ;D ;D

Mick
    [/quote]

Anonymous

No Nick Mick and Terry just stick them in a freezer  ;D :canadian:

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=13536.msg258557#msg258557 date=1232749013]
    Hi welcome aboard!   Beautiful dogs.

Since you breed, may I ask if you are breeding a “less dense” coat for the mild British weather?
    [/quote]

*Nick*

Ya, that would work Val!  :canadian:

After I wrote that I realised that your climate would be no problem for them as you don’t get the bone chilling cold that they love but you also don’t get the sweltering heat either so I imagine they’re just fine  🙂

raindog

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=13536.msg258557#msg258557 date=1232749013]

[/quote]

Hi Nick – Definitely not! In fact we are often criticised for having “fat” or “chunky” sibes, when in fact they don’t have an ounce of excess weight, just standard-fitting coats (unlike many in the UK).

[quote author=*Jaydex*]you not want your trophy back yet then!   

Cant remember if you said you going to be at Reading this weekend if you are  I can bring it with me?[/quote]

Hi Sue – No we’re not showing this weekend, but we are organising the companion show at Kent County Show on 2nd/3rd May on behalf of SHWA(UK) so you could always bring it back to us there???

Mick

*Lassie*

beautiful dogs, they all look stunning :yes: but love little Diva :-*
    Thanks for the working pictures shows the dogs off doing what they are bred to do.

*Nat*

Hi and welcome – gorgous dogs  ;D

Justine&Rafe

Just wanted to add my own admiration for your dogs!  Absolutely stunning, and have never seen a husky with a coat like Chrystelle and Summer before – it’s gorgeous.

Lovely as well to see them doing what they do best.  Good luck and keep up the fabulous work you are clearly doing for the breed!

Anonymous

[quote author=raindog link=topic=13536.msg258575#msg258575 date=1232789533]

[quote author=*Jaydex*]you not want your trophy back yet then!   

Cant remember if you said you going to be at Reading this weekend if you are  I can bring it with me?[/quote]

Hi Sue – No we’re not showing this weekend, but we are organising the companion show at Kent County Show on 2nd/3rd May on behalf of SHWA(UK) so you could always bring it back to us there???

Mick
    [/quote]

As long as I dont have pups  ;D should be fine, If you need it before then let me know I could always deliver it to Beth if thats any good 🙂

hi and welcome, your dogs are lovely ;D ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime