Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hello Everyone

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Hello Everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Ok some of you may have noticed I’ve not been on here much lately, I’ve had alot going on including Matt having a motorbike accident which 2 weeks on he’s still recovering from but is getting better, thank god! Am hoping that is it now and that he means it when he says the bike is going  >:( I think he realises just how lucky he is not to have been killed and someone up there was certainly looking out for him that day  ::)

Piper’s fine, not liking the fireworks much but the St Johns Wort is helping  🙂

Anyway, if I’ve missed anything I apologise, welcome to all new members, happy birthday to any I’ve missed, hope all of you are well and I will be back on daily now so will try and catch up as much as I can  ;D If there’s anything anyone thinks I should see or wants me to look at please post the link, thanks  ;D

:-*

GSPmad

Hello again!  ;D

Sorry to hear about Matt. Family friend had a mid life (50ish) crisis and got a motorbike – had an accident in March involving skin grafts and plating leg – he has just been pensioned off from work – so Matt was pretty lucky.  :yes: Get rid of the bike while you’ve got the chance.  😉 He probably wouldn’t dare argue at the moment.  ;D

travis

So sorry to hear about Matt,hope he’s okay,hope he does sell his bike,Paul’s bike is up for sale at the moment,I hope somebody buy’s it,everytime he goes out on it I don’t rest until he gets back home,it’s worse since he came off 2 years ago ,I really worry about him.

Anonymous

Glad things are getting sorted :-* :-* and Matts on the road to recovery :-*
    Men & bikes eh, my OH only had his for an hour and got wiped out by a car turning out of a side road, the driver told police he thought he could beat the bike!  >:(

Dex sends smoochies to Piper :-* :-*

kizkiznobite

a client sorted this out…easypeasy  🙂 she fell pregnant with twins…bike gone hubby changing napies instead….

heal well matt..nat you numpty…why didnt you use the shoulder… 😉

glad things are getting better

you know where i am  :-*

and hugs to piper from the anxious minipinies…..nasty horrible noisey things….

Anonymous

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12920.msg248491#msg248491 date=1225558723]
    a client sorted this out…easypeasy  🙂 she fell pregnant with twins…bike gone hubby changing napies instead….

and hugs to piper from the anxious minipinies…..nasty horrible noisey things….
    [/quote]

😀 😀

Nat…… twins!!!!  oooo NO nasty horrible noisey things!!!

*Nat*

Lol TWINS  😮 No thanks  😀 The kids have pulled at his heart strings with things they’ve said and the pain he’s had with the abrasions up his leg and arm are enough to put him off I hope  ::)

Thanks Terry, Sue, Mel and Bev  :-* I know where you all are if I need you  :-*

Hello Nat  :-* hope things ease up for you soon – and yep tell Matt to get rid of his bike – customer told me very sad story of her sons best friend being knocked off his bike on motorway and killed instantly – his wife and 7 month old son were two cars behind and saw the whole thing  :'(  :'( Seriously glad hes ok  :-*

*Nat*

Thanks Suz  :-*

Anonymous

As I have said Nat you know where I am Matt already knows he is in my naughty corner now just advertise the bike and get shoot of it.
    Think you can do it without the twin bit  ;D :-*
    Val

Diesel73

Hey hey, good to have you back.
    Sorry to hear hubby fell of his bike. But isn’t selling it being a liiiittle to hard on him? A man IS attached to his toys you know  :embarrass: . Maybe you could compromize and let him drive round around the block or something like that  :whistle: ….

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12920.msg248541#msg248541 date=1225572320]
    Sorry to hear hubby fell of his bike. But isn’t selling it being a liiiittle to hard on him? A man IS attached to his toys you know  :embarrass: . Maybe you could compromize and let him drive round around the block or something like that  :whistle: ….
    [/quote]

Not if the man wants to remain attached to his toys Diesel.  😉

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12920.msg248541#msg248541 date=1225572320]
    [/quote]

Pack it in – he got to sell that bike – those kiddies need their daddy right  :-*  :-*

Diesel73

Yeah ok ok, you girls are right  :-\ but ………….. Man, women always have to take away your bestest toys  :suspious: . And they always win  :-X .

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12920.msg248557#msg248557 date=1225573633]
    Yeah ok ok, you girls are right  :-\ but ………….. Man, women always have to take away your bestest toys   :suspious: . And they always win  :-X .
    [/quote]

:yes: :yes: :yes: :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime