Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hello Everyone

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Hello Everyone

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    *Nick*

Terry, I don’t ride on the street any more, just the race track.

and I know what you’re trying to say which is why I said this in the first place.

quote :

Don’t think for one minute that anyone who rides a motorcycle and has a family doesn’t factor that into the equation! It’s a part of every ride, every twist of the wrist, every corner every moment of heart stopping braking.

Anonymous

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12920.msg248619#msg248619 date=1225579655]
    [quote author=*Nat* link=topic=12920.msg248613#msg248613 date=1225579527]
    Well I think so too  ;D Piper can come too  ;D
    [/quote]
    Oh yes – you gonna get one like Sues  ;D
    [/quote]

yey I know some nice places to stay ;D

Caravans hell of lot cheaper than Campers! 😉
    If you do join Caravan & Camping Club(not The Caravan Club) they not really like doggys much ::)

When we went to London on our Inset day we sat in the coach in the traffic, watching all these loons on bikes weaving in & out trying to scrap down the middle of 2 lorries, one bashed his helmet on a wing mirror of a van, some of them are just plain mad, but  I dont think you can blame them all for being reckless, most motorbike accidents are caused by car drivers who didnt see them!!

Diesel73

Thought long and hard how to put this……

quote :

Don’t think for one minute that anyone who rides a motorcycle and has a family doesn’t factor that into the equation! It’s a part of every ride, every twist of the wrist, every corner every moment of heart stopping braking.

It’s a drug that can only be quit when the time is right.  If you don’t ride, you don’t know.

Years ago….My brother was in hospital for months when he was in a motorbike accident during a race. An illegal streetrace. He and a few others crashed. Some didn’t have injuries that were tooo bad, some did. One of those others was one of his best mates. My brother was one of the lucky ones. He survived. His best mate did not.

Did we stop? He did, because he had to. Can’t ride the damne thing no more due to his backinjuries.
    He did, i didn’t. But there are different rules now. Because unlike you, i don’t think of nothing else than how far i can push it. Not of anything on those moments. I prefer the streets over the tracks. I craved the danger. I decided what i decided. And i leave that one in the middle because it complicated.

Why did i tell this? Because this part;

quote :

First off, if you think I was singling out Nat, you are very wrong.

….. you are wrong about. I wasn’t even thinking about that at all.  😉

Sorry Nat to hijack your thread, didn’t mean to do that. Hope he heals just fine. But…. a bike for a caravan  ??? . That wouldn’t have convinced me  😀 hahaha.

*Nat*

His decision at the end of the day but he knows how me and the kids feel  🙂 He has gone years before where he’s not ridden, either road of track or both so………. 😉 I can see the point some people make i.e you can get hit by a bus next time you cross the road and that kind of thing but Matt’s had 2 bad off road accidents and now this one  :-\

Anyway it’ll be a caravan not a motor home, can’t afford one of those lol  😀 We’ve talked about getting one for a while and it was Matt who suggested exchanging bike for caravan  ;D

Diesel73
    quote :

Anyway it’ll be a caravan not a motor home, can’t afford one of those lol    😀

Well, if he’s really thinking about it, don’t know what is like in the Uk but….. keep an eye out anyway. Because of the crisis lot of people are getting rid of their boats and motorhomes due to the high gazolineprizes. They are cheaper now than befor. Sometimes lots cheaper  😉 .
    Just the Winnebago’s don’t drop in prize to much. Those are awesome, but soooo out of reach  ::) .

*Nat*

Mmm we may get a bargain  ;D

my mum and dad would LOVE a caravan – if they ever win the lottery maybe  :-\

Anonymous

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=12920.msg248694#msg248694 date=1225620804]
    [/quote]

I know someone with a Caravan for sale!

Diesel, we were at The Caravan & Motorhome Show couple of weeks agao, Winnebago ….£230,000.00!!!!! you could buy a 3 bed house for that round here!

haha sue you could buy our three bed bungalow for less than that right now!!  😀

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12920.msg248702#msg248702 date=1225621270]
    my mum and dad would LOVE a caravan – if they ever win the lottery maybe  :-\
    [/quote]
    I know how that feels  😛 .

Friends of my parents got one. They always take their 3 dogs with them too. Forgot what breed, but they big size dogs. Went great for years, until number 3 -the puppy- chewed through some cables while he was ‘sleeping’ underneath the motorhome  >:D hmbwahaha. He the naughty one hehehe  😀 .
    Goes really well. They each got big bench inside which can be folded when they stop driving. Those dogs been all around Central Europe, Scandinavia, Africa and Balkan with them  😉 .

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12920.msg248710#msg248710 date=1225622308]
    [quote author=*Nat* link=topic=12920.msg248694#msg248694 date=1225620804]
    [/quote]

I know someone with a Caravan for sale!

Diesel, we were at The Caravan & Motorhome Show couple of weeks agao, Winnebago ….£230,000.00!!!!! you could buy a 3 bed house for that round here!
    [/quote]
    Yeah  :-X ….. they ridiculiously expensive  :vomit: . But have you ever seen one being made? Base if from truck.  Everything specially designed and made in Winnebago factory. Awesome to see how it is made from truck chassis into motorhome. And all, e-ve-rything is costumhandmade, including special pints in costummade cubboards to fit them. Shower and seperate bathroom with sink. So no showering while your toilet and things get wet. Special costummade clothesracks that you can dry your laundry on to be hanged in the shower. Big flatscreen tv that lowers down if you push a button. Leather salon and pillows in the colour and design you wish, with matching drapes….. Always important to the ladies  :yes: . Imported they are cheaper though  😉 . But you got to wait ages befor it get’s overhere. Last one my parents got was 7 or 8 months overdue.
    I could wait. I could wait an entire year. But i wouldn’t choos the beige, not good colour for my boys, i would……. life is so unfair. Why o why don’t i win the lotery  :'( . Or…. i could sell the house, birds, kids, wife………  >:D

Nah, not an option hahaha  😀 .

But Jay, you got to admit… when you saw a winnebago…. makes you start wishing, didn’t it? I do :pray: .

Unpractical on the road sometimes too though. Turning-range very wide  😉 .

GSPmad

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=12920.msg248657#msg248657 date=1225582887]
    Terry, I don’t ride on the street any more, just the race track.

and I know what you’re trying to say which is why I said this in the first place.

quote :

[/quote]

Yep, thought there was something re bikes you had stopped – but knew you did something – remember the pic.  😉 But I suspect the racetrack is a lot safer than the road….

And I was making a general point – it was not intended to be targetted.

GSPmad

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12920.msg248660#msg248660 date=1225584048]
    but  I dont think you can blame them all for being reckless, most motorbike accidents are caused by car drivers who didnt see them!!
    [/quote]

if that was for me – i wasn’t blaming them all for being reckless – i was talking about my experience – the juggernaut one and the pensioned off from work were not i believe cases of cars not seeing them, though i agree plenty are.

juggernaut & 70mph bloke… i know what he’s like on a bike cos i went for a ride on the back of his once.  :-X :-X :-X though i have been led to believe he’s the same in a car – there are people that will not get in a car with him driving.  :-\

Am sure C&C club i have camped on their sites with dog before now… but maybe i am mixing them up with Caravan Club.  :-\

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12920.msg248717#msg248717 date=1225624388]
    Leather salon and pillows in the colour and design you wish, with matching drapes….. Always important to the ladies  :yes: . [/quote]

I always knew I wasn’t a lady.  😀

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime