Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hello everyone

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions hello everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

dont forget royal standard – what a load of..in my very humble opinion – only three sizes toy mini and standard. Mins are my fave  ;D  ;D

and sorry hello and welcome – just been looking at pics of your pupster – gorgeous where did you et her from?

.dodger.

standard’s for me ;D

including all that grooming – specially through coat change – and a full trim should be done every six weeks – heck I charge £40 and im way underpriced, most people here charge a LOT more :yes:

hell im a groomer and i still wouldnt have a standard dont have time for all that grooming!!

.dodger.

oh god no i wouldn’t have one. As you say too much grooming charge plus i’m a shepherd girl through and through just think the bigger poodle’s looks more…… natural. I think that’s just cause you don’t see them dressed up or carried round like it’s smaller versions do and dogs in t-shirts are a pet hate of mine.

travis

Hello and welcome 🙂

Lisa33

Hi and Welcome!! ;D

Prem2Pram

Hi and a warm welcome  🙂

Hi and welcome from me+Izzy  🙂

Its toy mini standard, like Suz says, Royal standard, teacup, tiny, all a load of rubbish and basically marketing scams  🙂

*Nat*

Hi and welcome

Anonymous

ooh thats interesting – i always thought the real teeny ones were “teacup” !

i cant stand seeing clothes on collies (any type) but theres something about little poodles, cotons, bichons that i think makes them look a bit cute !!

claire x

Anonymous

Oh Claire  :what: :boooo:

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12482.msg241701#msg241701 date=1221911198]
    i cant stand seeing clothes on collies (any type) but theres something about little poodles, cotons, bichons that i think makes them look a bit cute !!

claire x
    [/quote]

Anonymous

Hi,

I think its down to personal choice really, some people can go way too far with it but i think what obviously looks like a lightweight vest top on a little pup – well its kinda sweet ! 

Of all the things that can happen to a dog in its life in the grand scale of things there are alot worse things than a little vest top or a winter jacket 🙂 

I used to really hate clothes on dogs but the more i see awful things which can happen the less it seems to irk me and Bonnie loves her hoodie !

Claire x

i think things such as the body wraps and secure shirts (snuggly fitting tee shirt) are heplful for SOME dogs with some behaviour probs if used properly. (ttouch etc)_but wen i see dogs in clothes just because their owner thinks they are cute or even worse dogs in handbags! i just dont think its fair IMO! they are dogs not dolls! :agree: but each to their own  ::)

Honey had a fleecy jumper for camping – she NEEDED it first night she shivered (and scratched lol!!) the night away – second night I bought the jumper, she all snuggly – wouldnt hesitate to use it again – is all pretty and pink  ;D

xtine

hello from me and Fritz.. who hates his hoody  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime