Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hello from me, mine and ESSW

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions Hello from me, mine and ESSW

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    selina

Hi everyone, I am long overdue for joining this forum, I see lots of faces I recognise already  :tease:

A little about me, I’m from down South, Ivybridge to be exact, but most of you will know where I am on about if I say approx 10-12 miles outside of Plymouth, I have three Welsh Springer’s and an English Springer, 3 of which are rescue dogs and the fourth a rehome.

The dogs are my sanity when my voluntary work as National Co-ordinator with English Springer Spaniel Welfare gets a wee bit stressful which thankfully isn’t to often as I have a great team of people working with me.

A little about my dogs because I know forums and I know you couldn’t care less about me you just need to know about the dogs :ok:,
    Rufus – Welshie 5 years old, he arrived with me at 12 months of age already having 3 homes, we now think possibly 4 after tracing his breeder down and chatting to her, she was a great help and gave me loads of information about Rufus that as a rescue dog I’m very lucky to have, that didn’t stop him from being hard work though, we won’t even go there :hurt:

Titchy – English Springer approx 6 ish, he was found as a astray and was going to be PTS in a Welsh dog pound, another rescue contacted ESSW, he came to me a as a foster dog and the rest is history, he brought lots of baggage with him, most of which is now happily behind us but every now and again we still that shadow from his past rear its ugly head  :'(

Ollie oldie 12-13 years old – rehomed through the Oldies Club and Welsh Springer Rescue working together after his owner died a little over a year ago, A huge personality with a huge load of seperation anxiety to go with it, but we absolutely adore him.

Lastly but not leastly Tally Scallywag  8 year old welshie rehomed from a friend because she was was fighting with another bitch in the house, after 12 months of doing everything that could possibly done to try and stop it they asked if I would be willing to see what she was like with the boys with a view to keeping her but treating it as a long assessment in case she was horrid to them, looks like I’m up to number 4 :whistle:

From left to right
    Ollie, Tally, Rufus and Titchy

[img width=468 height=211]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/selinarufus/Rufus%20Titchy/DSCF2050_edited-1.jpg[/img]

Hello 🙂 lovely doggies  :yes:

Anonymous

awwww  lovely 🙂  are you selina on TRPD ? coz i think i recognise u from somewhere too !

lovely dogs – Ollie has the look of Ruby a little working cocker that is now happily pampered by board member travis and family 😉

claire x

selina

[quote author=piglet link=topic=13000.msg250261#msg250261 date=1226153669]
    awwww  lovely 🙂  are you selina on TRPD ? coz i think i recognise u from somewhere too !

lovely dogs – Ollie has the look of Ruby a little working cocker that is now happily pampered by board member travis and family 😉

claire x
    [/quote]

That would be me Claire  :whistle:,

Anonymous

Hi & Welcome
    great picture 🙂

Anonymous

Hallo and Welcome

Hi and welcome from me+Izzy  🙂

*Nat*

Hi and welcome – lovely picture  ;D

-Alison-

Hi Selina and gang  🙂

Nice to see you over here  :ok:

travis

Hi and welcome Selina,nice to see you here 🙂

Anonymous

then i have to ask why are you a moorland minx ?  😀

Izzie

Hiya Selina

Jess is still waiting for Rufas to come visit!  😉 :whistle: :whistle:

kizkiznobite

missed this…sorry selina

a big welcome from me and the big spanners  🙂

selina does a tough job in a hard gunner world that can be real crap at times…hope you get time to enjoy us lot  🙂

Hello and welcome  ;D

And from the geographically challenged one – wheres Plymouth  😀

YOur dogs look beautiful – can we have more of the welsh springers  ;D

kizkiznobite

suz…. ::) and where do you live  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime