Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hellooooooo!!!!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Hellooooooo!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

Firstly apologies for not being on for ages!! My reasons will be revealed!

Hope all is ok with people and their pooches??

So best get this out the way cause Diesel is going to have a field day with this!

MY reason for not being about is because Livia gave birth to 11 puppies on (th May by C section. Now this mating was carefully thought out and I kept it very very very quiet due to various reasons, though people on my FB know this all by now!

Unfortunately we lost 4 pups :'(, ending up with 3 boys and 4 girls, all gorgeous and different in personalities. It was a long and hard journey with Bav and Val on the edge of their seats advising helping where they could :-* :-* :-* :-*.

So introducing the pups: from left to right  :baby:
    Hamilton, Cleo, Falkor, Coeur, Lobo, Luna and Kalani

I ended up keeping Kalani and then mum decided to keep one, she fell for this pup when one day she came down and thought the pup had passed, till that pup started to wake up…

Yep a Boy, Falkor, a real sweetheart with a gob to match! Go on Dman, say it!  :surrender:

Attachments:

Izzie

Another pic taken recently they are now 5 months old, pups stayed with me until 9 weeks, when Luna and Lobo left.

Luna had to come back due to a resident dog taking against her and her new mum spent weeks working with him until they fully integrated Luna into the pack. It took a few weeks but Luna is now well loved and protected by her Uncle (Yep, Livia’s brother!)

Cleo left at 10.5 weeks, and Hamilton at 11 weeks, Coeur stayed for a bit longer until she was 16 weeks.

I am obviously very proud of Livia for everything, even with her diva moments, the stress she went through she was an absolute superstar and I cannot fault her!

Attachments:

*Lassie*

Now we need to hear all about their training and how hard it can be to train 2 pups at once even when you are experienced ;D also their little quirks and lots of pictures, can never have too many pictures :ok:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime