Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hey Boss

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Suz e-mail is hidden from the regular members.  Izzies is not.  I think Izzie must have switched this over in her profile.

As a Mod you can see a lot more than normal members, including e-mail addresses.

I do have the ability to turn it off to Mods, but it gives you the option to e-mail someone direct if you are having problems.  I am not sure if Val, Nat or Kiz have used this.

Anonymous

Hi Izzie
    Well work may as well start here I am out both Saturday and Sunday so anything that comes up if Bev Nat or Colin are not around that you don’t like the look of chuck it in here and we can all decide what to do later.
    Colin on the 11th and 12 of October poor Nat will be on her own as Suz is at the Groomer of the Year and the rest of us are wearing our brains out in the New Forest attending the Canine Health Seminar
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=12119.msg235044#msg235044 date=1218050118]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12119.msg235030#msg235030 date=1218048638]
    ;D Thanks everyone.
    [/quote]

Thank you!  ;D

[/quote]

no you can see it as a mod Izzie  😉 and I have clicked to hide it – but just not sure if its showing. It never did to me before?

Thanks Colin thats fine –  ;D I had emails from someone id rather not have a while back hence me prefering it to be hidden.

I will be working all day sat Val – but here on sunday  🙂

Will be around some of the 11th too – taken the day off got to go prep dogs at some point though.

Izzie

Am trying to get my head round all these buttons!  😀

Will be about on Sat and Sun, so no probs there Val. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

A rota!

I knew you guys were on here a lot, but did not expect that.  I just pop in when I can or when I get a reported post.

I know now there is a large number of posts, but do not see too many problem posts as there was.  If you can not get on to the board, do not worry.  If there is something really bad on there a member will report the post.  I can normally get back to a reported post within a couple of hours.

If you are not to sure about the e-mail thing, log out and then find one of your posts.  The e-mail address does not appear.

Izzie

Think I have done it now, thanks Colin  🙂

In all honesty am here most evenings  :-[

Anonymous

Within reason a rota  ;D it’s better when there are two mods around so that you can bounce off each other only the other week spent a horror of a week on my own with lots of niggle agro most of that comes via PM’s some was on the board it was my thoughts on upping the mods so that won’t happen much  ;D unless me all go on the same course
    Val

[quote author=Admin link=topic=12119.msg235064#msg235064 date=1218052105]
    A rota!

I knew you guys were on here a lot, but did not expect that.  I just pop in when I can or when I get a reported post.

I know now there is a large number of posts, but do not see too many problem posts as there was.  If you can not get on to the board, do not worry.  If there is something really bad on there a member will report the post.  I can normally get back to a reported post within a couple of hours.

If you are not to sure about the e-mail thing, log out and then find one of your posts.  The e-mail address does not appear.
    [/quote]

or you all go on a course and I go off to groom for weekend  😀

Still so pleased to be asked to help  ;D

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12119.msg235120#msg235120 date=1218056336]
    Still so pleased to be asked to help  ;D
    [/quote]

Me too Suz ;D

*Nat*

Welcome to the mods gang you two  ;D  😀  :-*

Fanks Nat  ;D

Izzie

Thanks Nat  ;D :-*

kizkiznobite

if the email addy is in italics then it hidden from members is how i understand it

glad you both accepted… 🙂 wonder what everyone is saying  😀 😀

*Nat*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12119.msg235206#msg235206 date=1218095080]
    if the email addy is in italics then it hidden from members is how i understand it

glad you both accepted… 🙂 wonder what everyone is saying  😀 😀
    [/quote]

Lol I wondered that too Bev  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime