Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hi from me

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip hi from me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

hi all

sorry if this is elsewhere
    but
    happy new year to you all and your wee beasties…

tonight is the first night Mo and I have been on our own with all settled and sorted for what seems like eons….so the sushi is doing whatever sushi has to do and the tapas is doing what ever tapas has to do and the real expensive 2 bottles of wine and the gorg brandy from gunners mum is doing what ever that has to do…so …as I just back from mums having handed over to sis we having some us time so this just a quickie…as the actress said to the bishop in the interval  :tease:

am off allllllll 2 morrow too so will catch up then

falkor being a luck dragon….just wish the doGs would tell me how many lives a luck dragon actually has…cos he sending me grey and bald….he sleepy but holding…he eating drinking playing now and again …he still showing lots of not so good wee’s etc but he not ready to go yet…thanks for all the emails (not answered sorry) cards (not answered sorry) texts (not answered sorry)…will catch up i promise….

as ever yiou a great lot

it been some year uh?

3 board weddings, some rainbow bridge trips, some pups …life eh?

happy new year to all…thanks for all the posts, support, pm’s, funnies, time etc etc

special thanks from me to

and in no special order 🙂

val…always there, always a shoulder mixed with a kick up the arse….bless you hun….happy new year xxxx

izzie…student with attitude…happy new year flower…hope you get your clumber girlie…cubert is awaiting… :happy:   hugs to your mum aqnd dad and thanks…you done more than more than xxxx

suz…i always know you there at the end of an email…my best wishes that you continue to develop as you have done to now and wish you loads of success…hugs xxxxxx

claire….hugs claire…you been a great mate, you have come on such a long way in such what is really a short time….best wishes from us for this years uni stuff and hugs to steve and harry…..see you soon xxx

mudge…well….mudge…you just ‘the mudge’….you know where i at….hugs hun and a kiz to the nooch xxxxx

to the brides…..health and happiness always to you and yours xxxxx

mark…your pm’s make my day …happy new year xxxxxx and a kiz to the girlie

terry…GWS x

Diesel…my main man….. honour indeed from an aging D xxxxhugs and mega hugs…and all the best to your sunshine and kiddies xxxx

have a good night all…..

will come on tomorrow and post pics and update the cubert post…assuming Mo doesnt get me drunk, takes advantage and leaves me with a hangover
    :tease:

xxxxx

*Lassie*

Have a good night Kiz and Mo, after the year you have both had you deserve it. Lets hope the new year will bring more smiles than tears 🙂

Anonymous

*hugs* from us all x x x

p.s. it is *not* a clumber toy …. it is a slobber wiper for mommy’s computer screen !!!

have a good night you both deserve it, and i hope the new year will be better for you and everyone else :-*

Izzie

Have a lovely night tonight,  :-*

Hugs to You, Mo, Ami, Falkor and Cubes  :-*

Thank you for your help and support, wouldnt have gotten this far without it

xxx

Anonymous

Happy New Year to you Bev and Mo and the furries am glad the sun is more than a piss hole in the snow, hope it shines brighter in the New Year.
    To the rest of you I wish a Happy and Healthy New Year
    Luv Val and the Karakara girls

:'( happy tears love you Bev xxxxx

Anonymous

Oh gawd, me and my pm’s?  :surprise: How do you remain so patient with me Bev? LOL

*Nat*

{{{hugs}}}  :-*

Anonymous

Hope you had a good night  :-*
    best wishes for 2009

hope you had some wonderful ‘you’ time  :yes:

happy new year  :-*

Diesel73
    quote :

Diesel…my main man….. honour indeed from an aging D xxxxhugs and mega hugs…and all the best to your sunshine and kiddies xxxx

:embarrass: ……….

May 2009 be kinder on you than 2008 has been. And regardless of what you believe in…. Never loose faith in what you believe Bev, never loos faith  :-* .

xtine

Happy New Year to you and Mo  :-*  :-*
    thank you for being here for all of us, sharing and caring  :-*

Misty23

Happy New year to you and mo and all the clumbsies, health and happiness to you all especiall the luck dragon, may he continue to drive you up the wall for years to come :-*

Anonymous

Happy new year to you too bev  :-*

Hope 2009 is a good one for you xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime