Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hope this one survives longer…..

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Hope this one survives longer…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

A while ago, my little dieselweasleboy ATE my Siamese fightfish.  ::)

Now papa’s got a new one  ;D . Dieseldog NOT aload near it  >:( . Fishy not tame yet like the other one was, but only got him little more than a week so….. fingers crossed :pray: .

His fins are little different than the other one was. This fishyboy differnt variation of the breed. Colour is the same though, and he the same size as my beloved deceesed fishy was.
    This is the fishy
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/DSC03364.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/DSC03352.jpg[/img]

At the time, befor dieseldog ate my fish ( >:() , the other fishies were about the the same size as he was. Now i knew they have grown. But  :scared: …….. They now about 3 times the size they were. Here a few of them
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/DSC03361.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/DSC03379.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/DSC03366.jpg[/img]
    Look at how tiny the new fishy is compared to them
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/DSC03363.jpg[/img]

Favourite pic of kids, have to be shown on here. My son calls this fishy ‘jaws’. He couragious little fish. Very tame. Always comes to you when he can see you near the tank.
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/DSC03358.jpg[/img]

Goldfish grow just as much as the tank they are in alows them. But that they would grow this much in less than 3 months i had forgotten. See? When Dieseldog doesn’t eat the fishies, Dieseldude can proof he can take care of fishies very well  :yes: . Dieseldog still not alowed near fishies when top of tank is open  >:( .

kizkiznobite

might look a bit different,,,will still taste the same  ;D ;D ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12620.msg243912#msg243912 date=1223226505]
    might look a bit different,,,will still taste the same   ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    :surprise:  :scared: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! You mean MEAN woman! Hahahaha  😀

If you look closely, on pic 5, 6 and 7 you can see the tankglass is dirty…… dieseldog drool  ::) .

Oh Dieselllllllllllllllllll dinner is served  :yes:  ;D  ;D

They are lovely Diesel – ready meals for your boy  ;D

Diesel73

I CAN’T BELIEEEVE YOU GIRLS!  :hurt: ………. I  :surrender: …. Dieseldog still not alowed near fishy though  >:( .

It’s weird, the others surface also when i open tank top. But doggie only interested in the one he already ate, and strangly, this one too  :suspious: .
    I think it’s because it can move a hell of a lot faster than the other fish do, and his colours. Specially the shubunkin ruykins and demekins are slow swimmers compared to the others. The other veiltails are faster, but the fightfish the fastest.
    My fish have the strangest stalker. The dog actually even drinks their tankwater. 26° of tankwater seems to be very apealing for Diesel’s stomache  ::) .

;D  ;D  ;D

sorry but it tickles me Diesel  :yes:  😀

But seriously – i hope Diesel doesnt really get the chance to eat the new addition  😉

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12620.msg243933#msg243933 date=1223228990]
    ;D  ;D  ;D

sorry but it tickles me Diesel  :yes:  😀

But seriously – i hope Diesel doesnt really get the chance to eat the new addition  😉
    [/quote]
    :-*

I can still remember Diesel’s face nanosecond after he ate it. It was all ==>  ;D Did ya see that? see how good i’m at fishing  :yes: .
    Next the ‘ :-\ what? not good? ‘………..He rrrrealy expected me to say ‘well done boy!’  ::) .

Now he just interested because he succeded the first time at the very first strike  :tease: .

You mean you didnt tell him he was a good boy  :surprise: all that effort and skill – too right hes good  😀  😀

xtine

Sorry diesel.. but PMSLOL @ Bev and Suz  😀

He is a very pretty fish tho.. love the colours  :-*

Mudgie

Nice fish diesel – do you plan on clicker training them  ;D

[quote author=xtine link=topic=12620.msg244011#msg244011 date=1223238726]

[/quote]
    See Diesel Christine agrees with me and Bev too  :yes:

Prem2Pram

Nice looking fish, do they have to be a certain size before you feed them to the dogs *ducks and heads for cover*

Oh my, that was a shock first thing this morning, I am quite scared of fish!  Fingers crossed for longevity away from Dieseldog!

*Nat*

Lovely fish Diesel  ;D Hope this new one last longer than the other  :embarrass:

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12620.msg243953#msg243953 date=1223230285]
    You mean you didnt tell him he was a good boy  :surprise: all that effort and skill – too right hes good  😀  😀
    [/quote]
    Actually……. i was baffled the first few minutes. Didn’t want to believe my eyes. First thing i thought ws; did i just see what i saw  ??? . He ate it… No he didn’t, yes he did, did he eat it, where is it, did he rrrealy eat it?………….  It was just dive head in, gulp, gone ::) .

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12620.msg244019#msg244019 date=1223240788]

[/quote]
    See Diesel Christine agrees with me and Bev too  :yes:
    [/quote]
    Christine owned by crazy little Snauzerboy. Wouldn’t expect anything else  ::)  😀 .

[/quote]
    They come in a variaty of colours, bleu/red, completely red, bleu, white, green. I too like this one  the most due to the colours.  😉

[quote author=TobyTeaCosy and Angela link=topic=12620.msg244202#msg244202 date=1223367710]
    Oh my, that was a shock first thing this morning, I am quite scared of fish!  Fingers crossed for longevity away from Dieseldog!
    [/quote]
    You are  ??? . But they’re fishies! They can’t come out of the tank. Why you afraid of fish?

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12620.msg244012#msg244012 date=1223238847]
    Nice fish diesel – do you plan on clicker training them  ;D
    [/quote] :tease:

Although  ::) …. these are the pigs under the fish. The moment they hear the tanktop go ‘click’ and you insert a finger some of them knibbling on your hand. Anything they can eat they eat. Aside from their food; 2 complete Carbomba plants every 4 weeks. Shred to pieces and eaten  😛 . They eat eve-ry-thing. And they fàààààààààr from skinny thanks to the kids  :-X .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime