Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hope this one survives longer…..

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Hope this one survives longer…..

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Mudgie

http://www.clickertraining.com/node/30

For your retirement Diesel  ;D

*Nat*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12620.msg244209#msg244209 date=1223368715]
    [quote author=TobyTeaCosy and Angela link=topic=12620.msg244202#msg244202 date=1223367710]
    Oh my, that was a shock first thing this morning, I am quite scared of fish!  Fingers crossed for longevity away from Dieseldog!
    [/quote]
    You are  ??? . But they’re fishies! They can’t come out of the tank. Why you afraid of fish?

[/quote]

Oh yes they can, especially if Diesel’s on hand to help  😀  😀 Sorry couldn’t resist!!  :-*

When I was a kid my dad had two fighting fish (that’s what I think they’re called) they both jumped out of the tank and were lying on the floor when i came home from school with my mam, I was v v young and think its a wierd subconcious fear!

Diesel73

[quote author=TobyTeaCosy and Angela link=topic=12620.msg244225#msg244225 date=1223379050]
    When I was a kid my dad had two fighting fish (that’s what I think they’re called) they both jumped out of the tank and were lying on the floor when i came home from school with my mam, I was v v young and think its a wierd subconcious fear!
    [/quote]
    Neveeeer put 2 fightfish so they can see eachother. Not good, you right about that. That why i only got the 1 male. He even kills the females to guard their foamnest.  ::)
    The Beta splendens are a weird species. Docile with other species of fish, beautiful appareance of paradise, but sh.tbags from hell with their own kind  :-\

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime