Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

How are you greeted when you come home?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs How are you greeted when you come home?

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    xtine

She licks uncle Richard  :yes:

Oh yes thats cos she loves Uncle Richard, lots of snotty kisses for him  :yes:

Oh and she licks my dad loads  ::) he hates well he professes to hate it  😉 and I swear she does it more so because of that  >:D

Anonymous

Didz runs straight for the back door, barking madly (I’ve never known a dog to wee as much as he does!) then when he’s done his business he jumps all over me trying to lick my face and hands. Floyd’s a lot calmer, he does that waggywaggy bendy thing and gives me his bum to stroke and then sticks his beard in my face.

Anonymous

Suz – you have just reminded me what Loki did to the Vet nurse the last time he was at the vets  ;D

She was bending down looking at his paw I think… and Loki very gently licked her right in the ear  😛  How gross… 

hahaha I have the cleanest ears in the world they are always being washed by some doggy or other  :DI do one dog a little norfolk he just LOVES to lick ears, he loves me cos I let him – swear one day his tongue will come out the other side (not much in the middle of my head to stop it  😛 )  😀

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13217.msg255235#msg255235 date=1229548541]
    hahaha I have the cleanest ears in the world they are always being washed by some doggy or other  :DI do one dog a little norfolk he just LOVES to lick ears, he loves me cos I let him – swear one day his tongue will come out the other side (not much in the middle of my head to stop it  😛 )  😀
    [/quote]

😀 😀 niiice 😛

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime