Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

How i get help for my collage dissertation project?

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted How i get help for my collage dissertation project?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Suz, these were the ads under your post as I read it – they say written by not typed!

Dissertation Writing
    UK Dissertation At £9.95/Pg. 1St or 2: 1 Class. Phone 0800-0…
    dissertationassistance Custom Dissertations for the UK Students

Dissertations on any topic written by the UK writers to at l…
    http://www.customessays.co.uk Need Dissertation Help?

First-class UK essay writing service at affordable cost. 2.1…
    http://www.masterpapers.com

:surprise: laziness at its best – is it any wonder the country heading for ruin half the time  >:D

xtine

is ridiculous… makes me cross  >:( i wrote my dissertation alone and worked my butt off… my ‘friend’ (former) went and got other peoples from the library and plaigerised the lot  >:D

Izzie

I do wonder what the point is?!  ???

I mean you spend at least 3 years at University studying, and then get someone else to write your Dissertation for you!? what a waste!  🙁

wags

[quote author=Rough link=topic=13120.msg252856#msg252856 date=1227465668]
    Suz, these were the ads under your post as I read it – they say written by not typed!

Dissertation Writing
    UK Dissertation At £9.95/Pg. 1St or 2: 1 Class. Phone 0800-0…
    dissertationassistance Custom Dissertations for the UK Students

Dissertations on any topic written by the UK writers to at l…
    http://www.customessays.co.uk Need Dissertation Help?

First-class UK essay writing service at affordable cost. 2.1…
    http://www.masterpapers.com
    [/quote]

mmmmmm actually im starting to think im in the wrong job here –
    i got good marks for mine exams let me down not that sort of thing – maybe this is what i should be doing rather than making salt dough christmas decs for 8 hours a day

although saying that some one would be getting me to write something on Quantum Physics knowing my luck

I dont even really know exactly what a dissertation is let alone how to write one  :embarrass: am not very clever  :-\ is why i didnt go to college  :nono:

wags

your dissertaion is your final year project

mine is an Equine Science and Management (physiology) BSc (Hons) had i not done the disseration it wouldnt have the hons at the end

basically its a damm long essay that takes a hell of lot of work and effort

my mum has just finnished hers for her masters degree and it was something stupid like 50,000 words – it also gets published and stored in the university lib for other students to use, where as i think ours just got binned  😉

Anonymous

50,000 words  :scared:

My Masters one was 20,000 and my undergraduate one was 10,000… there are very good reasons for doing science degrees  ;D

I have to say writing my MSc dissertaion was enough to put me off the PhD  :yes:  can you imagine spending 3 years writing one long disseration (Thesis)  :scared:

Am glad I did my degrees tho  🙂

Imagine getting someone to write your dissertation and it being rubbish?! So not worth the student loan payments and three years of work to hand in something written by someone else, I was so relieved and proud to finish mine eventually.  I wonder about people’s morals, I mean the guilt for me would be horrendous!

wags

[quote author=widget link=topic=13120.msg252912#msg252912 date=1227519011]
    there are very good reasons for doing science degrees  ;D

[/quote]

deff

justpetdogs

If you get someone else to write your thesis for you, you’re pretty stuffed when it comes to explaining it to the examining board in the viva!

Anonymous

Hi,

then you’ll all be pleased to know that there are also tools to detect these manufacturered essays 🙂  they are very clever and would typically have a high success rate at picking out these so ….

if it gets bad – go and talk to somebody as early as you can, universities are very understanding and have clear protocols for facilitating student work 🙂  you typically get second chances to submit and/or extensions and even module re-takes etc …. they are there to help you pass !!  (looks better on the figures and good pass rates = more students applying = more money 🙂

i have been quiet because i have been ill and uni have been fabulously supportive as they always are 🙂

Claire x

arco

Because of the expansion of scopes of the internet you can
    get acquianted with manufacturered essays. By the way, you can buy any essay online on it.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime