Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

How it has been….

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip How it has been….

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    *Nick*

I swear it’s like an outpatient ward in here sometimes! —-you better be laughing at that Dude!  😉

I’d like to say I’m there for you Terry, but I’m not. I’m 3000 miles away  and besides that, me giving someone personal or emotional advice is as ridiculous as me being a father..I’m far far too selfish and unsympathetic for either !  :canadian:

—Still laughing? Good!

In my experience, if you can’t successfully bury your troubles deep deep down then there’s nothing that can’t be fixed with drugs and alcohol! And I mean fun drugs not those boring prescribed things  ::)

—ok, that one got ya goin’ for sure, right!?  :yes:

I like reading your posts, I find you interesting, I like your point of view, if we ever meet I’m sure we’d be friends…although generally I find people extremely annoying  😉

ok, so…ummmm….hang in there!  :embarrass:   hey, best I could do  :clown:

on a serious not, and I’m sure someone will tell me I’m an idiot for this but……..is there any hope of success in re-introducing the boys to each other? They’ve been apart for a little while now, is there any chance they could get a fresh start? Could they be conditioned to get along again?   It’s just a thought  :crazy:

ok byebye

…and I still don’t know how the hell you do those quizzes so fast! must be cheatin’ I figure  :tease:

wags

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=12609.msg244141#msg244141 date=1223306705]

In my experience, if you can’t successfully bury your troubles deep deep down then there’s nothing that can’t be fixed with drugs and alcohol! And I mean fun drugs not those boring prescribed things  ::)

[/quote]

ok so now your me in another dimension

GSPmad

thank you to everyone who was supportive. i appreciate it more than you know. just couldn’t face posting before now… was far too down to be able to think…. and had other stuff which had taken precedence over everything…. meds aint working… docs psychiatrists psychologists you name it are all pretty much useless… i had 3 appointments over last 10 days… thought would give them all a chance… nothing has worked, nothing is getting me anywhere….

only positive point is that work may have shot themselves in the foot by failing to pay me – even ssp – for september… yes that is it…..

i am completely isolated here. only contact i have is through the computer. get stressed by phones…. they are hard work…. and i know no-one round here. to say hello to\walk dogs with\ whatever. and when i get spoken to i then end up on the verge or having head kicked in because for a change  ::) i manage to say the wrong thing… though don’t really have a clue what the right thing is anyway…

i have spent the last 30 years failing to be able to understand people, failing to comprehend why they seem to hate me, why i get taken advantage of, why i think i have made progress with life and managed to get somewhere then find i seem to have ‘mug’ written on my forehead….

and whatever people may think…. i never go into things with the intention to hurt…. i try to be friends, i react when i am hurt, i am honest and straightforward, it is the only way i can try to make sense of the world…. and it is probably the wrong way, it has got me into enough trouble… all i can say is ‘not waving but drowning’….

GSPmad

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12609.msg243932#msg243932 date=1223228832]
    To be honest I dont know what to say. I was one of the persons you talk about and know of the post you speak of. However Terry, your post contributed to someone feeling that had to leave. I am ALWAYS going to comment when a post does that. I dont take into account anyones personal problems etc, because they DONT MATTER, im sympathetic believe me, but I would pull up anyone who made a post such as that one – and I have done. At the time it wasnt that I didnt care about how YOU felt, just that what you posted was in my opinion not fair. I can see that you were having problems and probably posted out of anger and distress, doesnt make it right and if i had to do it again id stil say the same thing

I have terrible difficulties in posting my feelings, so to be honest I find it hard to know how to react when someone posts a post such as this. I am sorry your having such problems, and hope you can understand that this post isnt a dig at you or anything, but you asked for to your face honesty and thats me, being as honest as i can.

I hope you manage to sort your problems and that things get easier in time.
    [/quote]

i appreciate the honesty. but it isn’t about personal problems. those are the ‘kitchen ceiling has fallen down’ ‘little brother’s mate has at 13 yrs old been sectioned to be tube fed because he is anorexic’ ‘family friend has come off motorbike broken leg and had skin grafts and months in hospital’….

the depression and aspergers is something else. it is how life takes you and holds you down by the throat so you struggle to breathe, or think, or feel… nobody seems to notice that you exist, or even care… any bond with people seems to go – utter and complete isolation – and if you haven’t experienced it you probably don’t even know….

i hope that’s it because otherwise you hate me or you just don’t care….

as he was nearing the end of his lfe, mark twain wrote:

“A myriad of men are born; they labor and sweat and struggle for bread; they
    squabble and scold and fight; they scramble for little mean advantages over each
    other; age creeps upon them; infirmities follow; shames and humiliations bring down
    their prides and their vanities; those they love are taken from them, and the joy of
    life is turned to aching grief. The burden of pain, care, misery grows heavier year
    by year; at length ambition is dead; pride is dead; vanity is dead; longing for
    release is in their place. It comes at last — death, the only unpoisoned gift earth ever
    had for them — and they vanish from a world where they were of no consequence,
    where they achieved nothing, where they were a mistake and a failure and a
    foolishness; where they have left no sign that they have existed — a world which
    will lament them a day and forget them forever.”

travis

Sorry to hear your not so good Terry,been suffering with bad depression since I was a teenager,thank goodness I now have a medication which work’s,and my CPN is fab,had a bad bout quite recently,thats why I haven’t been on here much,let’s hope something can get sorted for you hun,it sound’s like Mudgie is being a rock for you,at least you can talk to Mudgie about your problem’s.good luck Terry :-*

*Lassie*

Terry that is a very black quote 🙁
    You have hit rock bottom and it may take a little time but the only way left now is UP
    I am here for you 😉
    Do a post for Kiz about your worries with Dorain, perhaps she can help

Mudgie

Remember Terry that you darkest hour only last 60 minutes  😉

some literature support is on its way  :-*

Anonymous

oi missus …

i am driving past sheffield twice on either saturday or sunday

want a visitor ???

claire x

GSPmad

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12609.msg245796#msg245796 date=1224364899]
    oi missus …

i am driving past sheffield twice on either saturday or sunday

want a visitor ???

claire x
    [/quote]

Yes please. 🙂  :yes: :yes: :yes:

Is it not Saturday today?  ??? (I have lost track of days.) Or do you mean next weekend?

Anonymous

next weekend – sorry i assume everyone has my thoughts lol 🙂

on me way to collect me l’il man from “up north”

claire x

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime