Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

How to find a pup/dog

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? How to find a pup/dog

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

I am looking for a Japanese Spitz pup, or young dog/bitch. Anyone know of any litters coming up? or contacts in order that I may join a waiting list, or be vetted ?
    Don’t need it for breeding or showing, only for companionship, many thanks, Paul D.

Anonymous

Thank you Rough, I have now spoken with Steph, hopefully his bitch who has a litter due late Sept will be productive enough to fill the waiting list
    again thanks
    P+

sheila

hi can you please help me my dad lives in north wales and he had a yourkshire terrier full sized spayed bitch . she was 14 and he had to have her put to sleep .but he misses the compansionship and is looking for another yorkie about 5 to 6 years old he wants an older dog as he is 76 so could not cope with a puppy .can you please advise me where he could get a rescue dog . can you please get back to me asap . thankue sheia .

local rescue centre details can often be found on the internet or in the phone book also vets can give you info.ย  give them a call and explain what you are looking for and they should be able to help you and match you up.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

kizkiznobite

i suggest you contact one of the breed clubs

http://www.kennels.co.uk/Toy/YorkshireTerrier.htm

Anonymous

Go to the breed clubs they will know of ex breeding stock that just want to be a cuddlie companion
    Val

brindle

Speaking of finding dogs/pups, does anyone know of a registered breeder of Staffordshire Bull Terriers near the Hitchin area? The Magiczuna (Terry Parr) seems quiet, and i would like a breeder that has had the checks on the L2 problem and HC etc. Thanks guys. ๐Ÿ˜‰

*Nat*

Have you considered rescuing a Staffie, sooooo many in rescue centres need loving homesย  ???

Val

KC list of AB with pups

Miss B A Turner Bognor Regis, West Sussex 25/03/2010
    Mr J W & Mrs A McGrath Coalville, Leicestershire 11/07/2010
    Miss V Skivington & Mr C Girton Gravesend, Kent 19/06/2010
    Miss E J L Lewis Stonehaven, Kincardineshire 28/06/2010
    Mr M Pritchard Oswestry, Shropshire 26/07/2010
    Mr D & Mrs K Broadbent Doncaster, South Yorkshire 09/06/2010
    Mr J C & Mrs M A Fox King’s Lynn, Norfolk 07/07/2010
    Messrs F McRae & G Jones Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire 12/04/2010
    Mrs M A Webb & Mr M D Wall Halesowen, West Midlands 28/07/2010
    Mr W J & Mrs J L Blacker Wickford, Essex 11/04/2010

[quote author=brindle link=topic=14.msg276984#msg276984 date=1284398016]
    Speaking of finding dogs/pups, does anyone know of a registered breeder of Staffordshire Bull Terriers near the Hitchin area? The Magiczuna (Terry Parr) seems quiet, and i would like a breeder that has had the checks on the L2 problem and HC etc. Thanks guys. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    [/quote]

brindle

Thanks for the replies guys. Yes i have considered the rescue option and i went to Woodgreen Animal Shelter in Godmanchester a few days ago, unfortunately they were either reserved or just born and no info on their background. As for the breeders, the 1st one i contacted had none left and wasn’t breeding any more, the 2nd had one blue/brindle female left and was probably keeping her. The 3rd has a brindle boy left along with his mum and a previos littered sister, so i’ve requested more information on the boy. My last dog was a female Staffy and she meant the world to me, part little baby, part Mum, and the most loyal friend anyone could have. :'( :yes:

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees โ€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime