April 4, 2009 at 12:53 pm #63389*Lassie*Member
How to clean a toilet
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a ‘power-wash’ and rinse’.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
[img width=468 height=363]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/lassiemad/image002.jpg[/img]
The DogApril 11, 2009 at 2:19 pm #114140ValMember
Love it the look on that cats face ;DApril 11, 2009 at 2:21 pm #114141*Nat*Member
Seen it before but it always makes me chuckle ;DApril 11, 2009 at 2:46 pm #114142merrowMember
i so want to print that off and put it up at work i wish i could bath cats that way sometimes lmaoApril 11, 2009 at 5:40 pm #114143*Lassie*Member
[quote author=merrow link=topic=14038.msg265619#msg265619 date=1239461173]
i so want to print that off and put it up at work i wish i could bath cats that way sometimes lmao
You can – copy text and right click on the image 😉April 11, 2009 at 8:19 pm #114144merrowMember
lmao i think that will defo find a place on the wall lmao
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.