Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

i found this advert

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion i found this advert

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

i was mooching around online and came across this advert and thought i would share with you all:

Urgently wanted border collie dog, for breeding with my two year old female Border Collie (this will be her first time) she has only just come into season. Please can you call me on ******* I’m not doing this for the money i would like her to have a litter before she has the snip – I am not a breeder.

::) breeding for all the wrong reasons

.dodger.

::) ::) how awful

i found one the other day saying something like ‘i need to find a beautiful girlfriend for my lovely 2 year old german shepherd. He’s ready to breed now and he’s dying for a litter…..

melinda

Best/most depressing one i’ve seen was a ‘for sale’ mini dachshund bitch….11 MONTHS old…..’ready to breed’ and ‘had a litter 2 months ago’.

Makes me despair of the human race.  :'(

I’ve also had a guy locally request that I allow his springer spaniel to mate with Simba (my Rough Collie) as he thinks they’d make ‘cute puppies’ and he wants to test his dog’s stud abilities, purely because he’s ‘pedigree’ so he’s good to go.  :-\

😮 i cant believe how nieve some owners are, its realy very sad

i hate reading all this crap  >:(  look at this i saw it the other day and just  ::) ::)

Because of their small size, Teacups are extremely portable, making them a great traveling companion for everyday activities like going to the mall or dining out. Another thing to consider is that the airline companies allow Teacups to travel in the main passenger cabin as opposed to bigger dogs that are required to travel in the cargo area of the plane. Teacups are great for senior citizens who cannot lift heavy dogs, and they are great for apartment owners because they don’t need to go for walks — an apartment provides all the exercise space they need.

its yorkies BTW, £1200 each!  😮

and look at this!

link removed but it is Dogo argentinos for sale in england

DDA? what DDA?!

😮 sheesh that is nuts ::)

yeah these old people really love their ‘teacup’ yorkies when they cant see them fal over them and break their leg  >:D

oh suz ive done that before, ive walked into a house before and trod on a yorkie that was the same colour as the carpet :crazy:

melinda

Oh dear, ‘teacup’ and ‘miniature’ when not a technical term for a breed is one of my pet hates.  I have to stop looking at all the listings now i’ve found my second dog, I was trawling them every day and all the dodgy adverts that I saw were really disheartening.

I recently found ‘Jackweilers’ for sale (Rottie x JRT)…. being sold as ‘the ultimate guard dog’…strength of a rottie and tenacity of a JRT.  Sales blurb ‘nobody sets foot on your property with one of these around, warning, unsafe with children’

Great, just great.  :boooo:

😮 😮 how the heck would you breed a jrt with a rottie

Izzie

Mod hat on

If you see an advertisement like that, contact the people direct and give them the number/website/email of a rescue who may be able to help.

we understand the concerns but it gives these ads more exposure and this in part lines the pockets of people out there looking for their next brood bitch or stud, a free puppy or whatever.

anymore links on here and we will be removing them.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime