Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

I have just seen / heard the most ridiculous thing

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion I have just seen / heard the most ridiculous thing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    xtine

We were on the heath in the pi$$ing rain.. was lovely… nice and quiet  😉 
    Anyway, we come across a lovely young male Weim.. very handsome… and gooey  ??? turns out his owner covers him in shampoo and walks him in the rain  😮

during conversation she says she does it all the time when it rains and the last time she did it she bought him herbal essences from the chemist and walked him in that  😮  >:D

and he has a citronella collar on  >:D

kizkiznobite

i can totally relate to all of that except the collar..yep..sounds like a real good plan..ok..cubert..you bored…you need a groom and a bath cos you stink…right sorted…shampers..rain..bathed…that good that easy ….saves doing it all in the river..we all is happy  ;D you gets a swim to rinse off foam from rain and shampers..we get a clean dog

heyho..now ..why have i never thought of taking it thus  ::) silly me..

xtine

saw them an hour later.. dog still all covered in shampoo.. that can’t be good for skin surely?

.dodger.

i suppose if the rain was as heavy as it was here a few weeks ago it’s a brilliant plan :laugh: – minus the whole human shampoo :nono:

:surprise: havnt heard that one before!

Anonymous

herbal essences is animal tested !!!!!!

:nono:

xtine

and not the right Ph surely?

Diesel73

[quote author=xtine link=topic=12617.msg243894#msg243894 date=1223224976]
    and not the right Ph surely?
    [/quote]
    Beats green soap though  ::)  . It’s soap that easily cleans even the dirtiest tractor. Used a lot to wash dogs  😛 . On the other hand, i know folks that was their dogs with lacticyd femina. Wanted to nick sunshine’s bottle once too for Wodan. But Bev and Val convinced me that was just a liiiiittle over the top  😀 .

Lol Christine you never text me back about this – NOW i get it hahaha!!  :canadian:

xtine

oops sorry.. didn’t realise you didn’t get it  :-[ mind you, why would you.. is a wierd thing to do IMO

😀 nope hence my why?what? message  😀 silly woman that sort of practice puts us groomers out of business  >:D  😉

kizkiznobite

cubert on his way to sustain business  ;D he has hobbit feet..a messy tail..knots in ears…and stinks…ok? how much..if too expensive..he gets sheared and sprayed with shampers and left out in rain… ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12617.msg243936#msg243936 date=1223229253]
    cubert on his way to sustain business  ;D he has hobbit feet..a messy tail..knots in ears…and stinks…ok? how much..if too expensive..he gets sheared and sprayed with shampers and left out in rain… ;D
    [/quote]
    Next thing we know you are going to try to convince us you are training to be a back yard breeder  :tease: .

kizkiznobite

well…aunty meryl been around …and inga is in her first season and cubert was very interested in her shoes…. ;D ;D..trainers x clumbers…a new fashion design.. 😀

xtine

now that I have to see… get the camera  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime