Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

i’m actually going to do it !! (pampered chef)

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip i’m actually going to do it !! (pampered chef)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

well … after *months* of “shall i, shant i” i have finally decided to _go for it_ and become a pampered chef consultant !!

now i really need everyone’s help to give me a kick start in september …

i am looking for 2 things . . . .

:help:  anyone who lives in northampton or the surrounding area (including places like rugby, wellingborough, towcester etc …) who would like to hold a kitchen show in September and can get back to me asap with a preferred and second choice date (i have some daytime, evening and weekend dates to suit).

:order:  if thats not your “thing” or you’re too far away for me to drive over then i can send you everything you need asap to gather orders from your friends, family, work colleagues, school mums, church etc …. during september (you have all of september to keep gathering).

Whats in it for you ?

FREE STUFF & AMAZING OFFERS !!!!!!

there are various different ways you can qualify for FREE items but basically – the higher value your show or catalogue sales take in orders = more FREEBIES for you !!!  In many cases you’ll also qualify for 50% off selected items AND up to 30% discount on the whole range PLUS for a whole year after you’ll get 10% discount !!

Is that enough FREE stuff and AMAZING OFFERS ???

NO !!!!

Of course its not – you can never get enough free stuff can you so ….. for anyone who books and hosts a party in september i’m offering an extra FREE gift !  I’m also offering an extra free gift to the person who collects the most catalgue orders – you have all of september so take them anywhere and everywhere !!!

Thank you for reading – hope you can help !!!

PM me if you want to know more, are thinking about it or definately want to help !

Claire x

Anonymous

MMmm  :what:s a pampered chef

Mudgie

like Tupperware but kitchen stuff (expensive but good quality)

They do really good quality kitchenware Val, I think is quite a new company… my mam has a really good dish that can go from the hob to the oven from them, don’t have the details but she swears by it!

Mudgie

they have been about for years (well certainly in scotland) – party plan or brochures

oh good luck Claire hope it goes well for you  :-*

Anonymous

Hi,

pampered chef have been around for years but only just starting to get more popular in the UK relatively recently.  they offer very good quality kitchenware, bakeware, entertaining and cooking products which is pretty expensive BUT it is comparable to similar quality products in the high street and works well / lasts well.  a good way to get some without parting with too much cash is to hold a party and invite friends (and let them pay so that you get it free yay!!) or collect catalogue orders (and again earn freeeeeee stuff!!).

my favourite products have to be the stoneware because it

– cooks food evenly
    – 3 year no quibble new for old guarantee
    – no pre-heating and naturally non-stick (once seasoned)
    – just rinse to clean (no more endless scrubbing to wash up!

link to piccies etc…  http://www.pamperedchef.biz/vickywragg?page=products-category&categoryId=9

I have got 6 pieces of stoneware already, most of which i’ve got FREE from having shows myself  including a pizza stone (will cook home-made or shop pizza, fat free roast potatoes, fish fingers, chips) ….  and a square baker (makes lovely lasagne, cottage pie, fish pie, bolognese sauce, oven baked chicken and veg etc…) they are so versitile and cut down the fat you use by heaps and SO easy to clean (compared to my old glass dishes).

They also do a special knife called a crinkle cutter which is for people who suffer from RSI type conditions or lower arm weakness and find it hard to use knives (and for the big kids among us that want crinkly carrots, parsnips, chips etc….)

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/vickywragg?page=products-detail&categoryId=4&productId=2454

They do loads more – the website is worth a look 🙂

Claire x

Good for you Claire, sounds like it could be good fun too

Anonymous

yeah i’m doing it for a few reasons really …

1. to increase my self confidence

2. to meet more new people

3. to raise a bit more money and some raffle items for rescues

claire x

thats 2 of the reasons that made me decide to do the BB course too  ;D

xtine

Good for you Claire  :ok: hope it goes well for you  :-*

Claires right the stonewares fab – makes GREAT brownies yummy  ;D And I wish you all the best luck – but cant help SORRY Claire but a customer is a pampered chef person and she already has my promise that if I need anything I will get it off her! But seriously good luck its a great thing to do – she tried to persuade me but I dont have the time lol!  :-*  :-*

Izzie

Best of luck Claire

Promise to order anything I want from there from you!  😉 ;D

Mudgie

how long does it take to come through  ???  will have a look and if i want anything i can paypal you and get it in october at course  ???

*Nat*

Good luck Claire – I used to be a consultant for Virgin Vie, absolutely loved it, quite nerve-racking but really good fun and a great way of meeting people and earning a few quid!! hope it all goes well for you  :happy:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime