Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

I’m back

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip I’m back

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

men  ::)  😀

*Lassie*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12156.msg234496#msg234496 date=1217868174]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12156.msg234195#msg234195 date=1217778795]
    Have missed you – see you should just stick around here and keep out of trouble  😉  :-*
    [/quote]
    You are probably right  ::) .
    Me 4 bruised ribs, bruised shoulder and am sitting on a donut cause my a.se hurts. Jumping of the roof onto a trampoline after a drink or 2 with the mates… not good idea  >:( . But we did have a good laugh  😀 .
    3rd time wife had to drive me to emergency unit in 2 weeks. Next time she refuses to drive  ::) .
    [/quote]

Did they do a brain scan ::) to see if one was there >:D

xtine

PMSLOL Jacqui  😀

Diesel73

[quote author=zerlinda link=topic=12156.msg234499#msg234499 date=1217868730]
    men  ::)  😀
    [/quote]
    [quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12156.msg234502#msg234502 date=1217869141]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12156.msg234496#msg234496 date=1217868174]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12156.msg234195#msg234195 date=1217778795]
    Have missed you – see you should just stick around here and keep out of trouble  😉  :-*
    [/quote]
    You are probably right  ::) .
    Me 4 bruised ribs, bruised shoulder and am sitting on a donut cause my a.se hurts. Jumping of the roof onto a trampoline after a drink or 2 with the mates… not good idea  >:( . But we did have a good laugh  😀 .
    3rd time wife had to drive me to emergency unit in 2 weeks. Next time she refuses to drive  ::) .
    [/quote]

Did they do a brain scan ::) to see if one was there >:D
    [/quote]
    You girls as mean as my wife hahaha  😀 .
    Lassie you made my ribbs hurt. Can’t laugh right now without pain. But to answer your question; no, no brainscan…. yet  😛 .
    Haven x-rays taken of my back from neck to arse, shoulder and elbow was bad enough. Stupid elbow. Can’t bend it, black and blue and taped in. Have to type in an odd position which makes my back and shoulder hurt more. What a mess. Won’t try that trampoline stunt again  ::) .
    Ah, Diesel was in much more pain twice. So this is small price to pay.  😉

You jumped off a ROOF onto a trampoline  ???  😮

Sorry Diesel no sympathy from me roflol!!  😀  😉 Glad nothing TOO sore  :-*

Emma_rocks

LMFAO!!! sorry but i know i shouldnt laugh, but deisal, your far better then going to the cinema to watch a comedy any day !!! far more funnier!!

Diesel73
    quote :

You jumped off a ROOF onto a trampoline   

yep  ::) ….

can not type much. left elbow was already in tape, left hand still got stitches in, and now right wrist in cast. don’t ask  ::) ….. i need my upcoming vacation baaaaad.  😛

Of course we going to ask – what you done to your right wrist – or was that from the jumping off the roof incident  😀

xtine

Diesel that is ridiculous  😮  😀

hope you ok  :-*

Anonymous

Men!  😀
    you have to remember when you get older and you fall off something it hurts ten times as much!!
    Hows the trampoline 😉 😉 😀
    Get better soon :-*

Emma_rocks

ive got more sypathey (SP) for the poor poochie, how is he now ?? gave me the best laugh that ive had in yonks…..
    Like a circus at your house diesal lol

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12156.msg235358#msg235358 date=1218139497]
    Of course we going to ask – what you done to your right wrist – or was that from the jumping off the roof incident  😀

[/quote]
    nope, was only bodypart that didn’t hurt. Is embarrasing  :-\ .
    Was working with the boys and tripped over Diesel. Didn’t want to fall with my entire weiht on him, so tried to avoid him. I did, but….. Bammmm flat on the ground, right on my wrist :-X  . Kids laughing, dogs jumping on me, sunshine on the ground laughing her little behind of…. until i said; ‘woman, drive, hospital now’  😛 . Than kids and wife went simultaniously; ‘not again!’

[quote author=xtine link=topic=12156.msg235374#msg235374 date=1218141556]
    Diesel that is ridiculous  😮  😀

hope you ok  :-*

[/quote]
      :-*
    Busted ego, huge dent in pride, but the rest will heal. Slow  ::) .

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12156.msg235381#msg235381 date=1218145940]
    Men!  😀
    you have to remember when you get older and you fall off something it hurts ten times as much!!
    Hows the trampoline 😉 😉 😀
    Get better soon :-*
    [/quote]
    I found thàt out  😮 ! The hard way.
    [quote author=Emma_rocks link=topic=12156.msg235447#msg235447 date=1218189985]

ive got more sypathey (SP) for the poor poochie, how is he now ?? gave me the best laugh that ive had in yonks…..
    Like a circus at your house diesal lol
    [/quote]
    Little weasle is doing very well. I thougt he would feel atleast something, but he eating well, doing great, seems to feel no trouble of the 2 stings at all.

Circus? Feels like nuthouse from hell. Everything is starting to annoy me. We have started on the big preps for our show. Got everything planned, but now it got to happen in realtime. My head wants to, is racing at 150 klm an hour. But the body does not.
    Need some ‘batteries recharge’ time  😉 .

Izzie

If its any consolation Diesel I jumped off a climbing frame into a kiddies paddling pool, ended up with a broken leg :-[

Although I was only 4! ;D ;D ;D

Heal soon  :-* :-* :-*

ooops! well im glad you managed to avoid hurting the boy but……oooops  😀

Emma_rocks

at least the poochies are ok. awww poor u desial, arnt u having any TLC from sunshine ??
    well, kind of like a circus…. just even better 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime