Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

i need a holiday

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion i need a holiday

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

wow beautiful place, a bit further north than i was thinking but wouldnt say no for views like that ;D

Lisa33

We just went away for the weekend to the New Forest.  It’s only 45mins up the road from me but we fancied a break and got rid of the kids!!  Took the dogs of course!  :yes: The hotel was great and the walks were amazing, we bought a pub walk book in the visitors cente! Some lovely walks and pubs too!!

Trouble was, it was over too fast! :boooo:

i di think of the newforest but wasnt sure if you were aloud to walk dogs there because of the ponies

will go and have a look at b & bs and see ;D

Lisa33

You are allowed to let the dogs off after july 31st when the nesting season has finished.  As for the horses, we just put the dogs on the leads when we saw some.  TBH the dogs didn’t really pay much attention to them! and neither did the horses to the dogs! 🙂

oh right that makes sence  😀

well i have just had a look online for B&Bs in the forest and most of the ones i looked at didnt accept dogs  :boooo:

i have figured out that my buget for accomidation is going to be at most £30 per night

will be somewhere in new forest that allows dog!! you go there me and honey could drive down one day for a walk – love it there!

that would be great, would love to meet the diva ;D

i did think about self catering as there seems to be loads of them and they dont say anything about not taking dogs, but they are booked a week at a time. will keep looking though

found anything yet?

wags

[quote author=nala link=topic=12520.msg242091#msg242091 date=1222101314]
    We recently went to Coniston Water and Lake Windermere it is great upthere we stayed in a B and B and they accepted dogs and we paid £30 a night it was lovely most of the pubs and shops accepted dogs too it was great.

Louise
    [/quote]

thats where i went to school lol

nope nothing yet

i got a spare room just pay for some food and bring stan’s, we got beaches and nature reserves and not far from the lakes, about 40 mins  :yes:

but we are way up north, think coniston then 45 mins sideways to the coast  :yes: may be a bit much for a weekend  ???

youll have to send me a map as i have no idea were you are on about 😀 😀 or i could just google it tomorrow 😀

it looks lovely up there, thats if its the right place that i found 😀

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=12520.msg242427#msg242427 date=1222290055]
    i got a spare room just pay for some food and bring stan’s, we got beaches and nature reserves and not far from the lakes, about 40 mins  :yes:

but we are way up north, think coniston then 45 mins sideways to the coast  :yes: may be a bit much for a weekend  ???
    [/quote]

forget kerrie me and Honey are on our way!!  ;D

uh hum >:( youll have to fight me for it, it looks lovely ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime