Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Identify Your Mixed Breed Dog’s Heritage $1 US

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted Identify Your Mixed Breed Dog’s Heritage $1 US

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    marlouwal

Hi,
    If you have a mixed breed dog and are curious about his/her heritage, you’ll enjoy idurmutt.com.  It’s a lot of fun, and it really works.  Plus you’ll get a cute certificate you can save & print that’s suitable for framing.  All this for just $1 US.  idurmutt.com

Anonymous

Why didn’t I think of this  ::) can’t bear to look at the site hate the voice

Anonymous

Nice little earner and easier than dog grooming!  😮

Prem2Pram

There’s one born every minute ah well a fool and his money  ::)

sorry but what a pile of………………….. ::)

marlouwal

Hey MinPin and Suz…no one is holding your feet to the fire, right?  You’ve got pure bred dogs, so what do you care?  Just so happens we’ve got a ton of happy customers, owners of mixed-breed dogs, who not only appreciate our site and service but would pay more if they had to. 

Anonymous

You posted it we did not, they could come here and I will tell them for free

marlouwal

[quote author=marlouwal link=topic=12034.msg230972#msg230972 date=1216407214]
    Hey MinPin and Suz…no one is holding your feet to the fire, right?  You’ve got pure bred dogs, so what do you care?  Just so happens we’ve got a ton of happy customers, owners of mixed-breed dogs, who not only appreciate our site and service but would pay more if they had to. 
    [/quote]

Roflol – hey think before you type………….where does it say that I have a purebreed – pure mixed breed last time I checked!  ::)

So think im well within my rights to comment  😉

And I went through the questions – none of the answers would of come close to telling me anything true about Honeys parentage, none of the breeds depicted even came close  🙂

marlouwal

Hey Suz, if you’re truly curious about your dog’s heritage, you can get a $250 DNA test.

Oh, and, by the way…Suz is a pretty cute little pup…so, what is her heritage?

Anonymous

Hay Suz if you had paid ya dollar you should get a refund  ;D

The ‘pup’ is 8 years old  🙂 no DNA test needed, shes a shih tzu lhasa mix, dont need a dna test of website to tell me that  🙂 But you missed my point – NONE of the breeds came close to what Honey is – from what I picked as the ‘closest’ on the lists – I reckon shed have come out as a yorkie afghan cross………….id be asking for my money back  😉

[quote author=Val link=topic=12034.msg230986#msg230986 date=1216409970]
    Hay Suz if you had paid ya dollar you should get a refund  ;D
    [/quote]

stop it – am crying here  >:D  ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=marlouwal link=topic=12034.msg230985#msg230985 date=1216409816]
    Hey Suz, if you’re truly curious about your dog’s heritage, you can get a $250 DNA test.

[/quote]

…i think she’s half bulldog & half shih tzu..  😮 ;D

Anonymous

And Cass is a spaniel whippet cross, but then i knew that anyway.  😀

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=12034.msg230990#msg230990 date=1216410757]
    [quote author=marlouwal link=topic=12034.msg230985#msg230985 date=1216409816]

[/quote]

…i think she’s half bulldog & half shih tzu..  😮 ;D
    [/quote]

No you have to stop now I hurt  😀  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime