Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

If you can….

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health If you can….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Still the same really…….quite distressed earlier apparently, wasnt here as only just got in from work – but hes settled back down now  🙁

Izzie

((((HUGS)))) to you all  :-* :-* :-*

xtine

{{{hugs}}} here too.. hope thing improve for him soon hun  :-*

Vet check this morning so fingers crossed  :-*

Anonymous

so fingers crossed

I am!  I am!  😉

:-*  :-* rough

he finally dragged himself from his pit – no worse no better, maybe a bit brighter – dont personally think its inner ear trouble. But if he gets no worse we WILL cope – he just be a wobbly boy  :-*

xtine

kisses for Buster boy  :-* :-*

Prayers and fingers crossed for Buster boy, just seen this Suz, hope he is a bit brighter tonight  :-*

travis

Only just caught up with this thread Suz,healing thought’s for Buster :-*

Anonymous

((Hugs)) to the wobbly boy  ;D

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13097.msg252746#msg252746 date=1227342629]
    :-*  :-* rough

he finally dragged himself from his pit – no worse no better, maybe a bit brighter – dont personally think its inner ear trouble. But if he gets no worse we WILL cope – he just be a wobbly boy  :-*
    [/quote]

hes much brighter this evening  :yes: saw the vet who said eye flickering has stopped so he wont feel so dizzy now  :ok: and now only time will tell as to how much balance etc he gets back. Hes put him on metacam for his joints too – he needs it now, not ideal I know but its where were at i think nothing else was helping and we just want him to be comfortable  :-*

Just so so relieved hes still here with us – he see another christmas  ;D

Anonymous

metacam for his joints too – he needs it now, not ideal I know but its where were at i think nothing else was helping and we just want him to be comfortable

I agree with you completely!  Having lost my Didgy to Rimadyl, these drugs are the last thing that I’d recommend but when they’re old and all you want to do is make them comfortable and pain free, I’d do exactly the same.  There’s a time and a place for these things, and this is it. 🙂

Diesel73

HUGE sigh……. Good Buster  :-* . Good to hear that.

Buster you got to stay around for a long time. I’m usually good with finding nicknames, but for you the best i can come up with is ‘bustyboy’……….  :suspious: something sounds odd no? Stay around in somewhat good health boy, i still need to find you a nickname. But it might take a long time, so you work with me ay  :-* .

[quote author=Rough link=topic=13097.msg252772#msg252772 date=1227385023]
    metacam for his joints too – he needs it now, not ideal I know but its where were at i think nothing else was helping and we just want him to be comfortable

I agree with you completely!  Having lost my Didgy to Rimadyl, these drugs are the last thing that I’d recommend but when they’re old and all you want to do is make them comfortable and pain free, I’d do exactly the same.  There’s a time and a place for these things, and this is it. 🙂
    [/quote]

Thanks Rough  :-*  :-* Is simple for us, if he cant enjoy his walks his life is half empty – so………. :-*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13097.msg252775#msg252775 date=1227385893]
    HUGE sigh……. Good Buster  :-* . Good to hear that.

Buster you got to stay around for a long time. I’m usually good with finding nicknames, but for you the best i can come up with is ‘bustyboy’……….  :suspious: something sounds odd no? Stay around in somewhat good health boy, i still need to find you a nickname. But it might take a long time, so you work with me ay  :-* .
    [/quote]

Aw Diesel thank s  :-* I think he plans on sticking round a bit longer  :-*

Izzie

Glad he is feeling better Suz  :-* :-* :-*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13097.msg252775#msg252775 date=1227385893]
    I’m usually good with finding nicknames, but for you the best i can come up with is ‘bustyboy’……….  :suspious: something sounds odd no? [/quote]

😮 Sorry but not a good nickname for Buster, Diesel!  😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime