Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

If you have ever told anyone I was kicked out of the KC…

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion If you have ever told anyone I was kicked out of the KC…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bevers2406

… then read the full and frank account of what really happened.

Just saw a nasty little dig in the thread about Ryan’s new group that was obviously another little dig at me and my motivation as I guess dog magazines plural that give a dam about canine health issues limit things quite definitively to only two – K9 and Dogs Today. Dogs Monthly never even acknowledged the TV programme existed while Your Dog only printed a few readers letters plus the KC’s first response in details – which was a bit embarrassing as it was while they were still in denial! They’ve since got their finger out and are at last starting to reform.

I wrote this blog after someone on another site came straight out with something she’d be told by someone as truth. Ie that I had been kicked out of the KC or that I left under a cloud and was basically spreading lies out of malice.

I have had a sense of humour failure over this as no one had before actually said it in black and white for me to respond to. Now it’s finally out I want to confront it and challenge it.

If you’d like to read the true story here it is – http://coldwetnose.blogspot.com/2008/10/ugly-smears.html. Be warned, if anyone else says I left the KC under anything other than the most amicable of circumstances I will sue them! There can simply be no excuse now for repeating lies like these.

It’s time to stop trying to shoot or discredit the messengers and start rebuilding the system and catching up after far too many years of doing too little.

Regards
    Beverley

kizkiznobite

there is a thread on here re mr o’m’s stance…

Anonymous

Well Beverley, I know a little about your past but don’t know anyone who would be interested enough to pass it on to!  ::)

Why on earth do think that anyone is interested in anything that you do or have done? :whatever:

Anonymous

Almost looks like a thinly disguised attempt to spam a certain blog on here again.  ::)

If I dont read the blog can I say what I like  ;D

Seriously Beverly, I really dont care why your no longer going to be there – sorry  🙂

Anonymous

Hi,

I think the point is that some people obviously are / or have been very very interested in what has or hasnt happened in Bev’s past and it sounds to me like some of the information being passed around is potentially untrue and while it is in the past, and many people may not be interested – the ones who are a) need to be put right if they are unknowingly spreading lies because its hurtful and undermining and b) the ones who are knowingly tittletattling or maybe doing 2 + 2 = 5 … still need to stop because its still hurtful and it sounds like some of it isnt true.

I had someone very vindictive spread lies about me after Bonnie was attacked – on the internet and round my neighbourhood and I can still even now 2 years later meet people who believe this simply because they blindly believed what was being told to them by the lady who was supposed to be in control of the dog who attacked her.  I dont expect people on here are all that interested in that either but if I knew people here were taking her side I would certainly respond.

Claire.

Anonymous

Could not have put it better myself Rough  :agree:

[quote author=Rough link=topic=13001.msg250306#msg250306 date=1226167529]
    Well Beverley, I know a little about your past but don’t know anyone who would be interested enough to pass it on to!  ::)

Why on earth do think that anyone is interested in anything that you do or have done? :whatever:
    [/quote]

Anonymous
    :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
    :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:
    :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
    :butt:
    *Lassie*

Be warned, if anyone else says I left the KC under anything other than the most amicable of circumstances I will sue them! There can simply be no excuse now for repeating lies like these.

Sorry don’t recall you being mentioned on here lately, too busy trying to work out Kiz and Val’s new quiz thread.
    As you never put in any training, health input apart from pushing your mag we are not really that interested in you.

Izzie

[quote author=Dyane Jones link=topic=13001.msg250502#msg250502 date=1226178783]

[/quote]

Sorry but  😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

wags

[quote author=Dyane Jones link=topic=13001.msg250502#msg250502 date=1226178783]

[/quote]

:canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian:

Dyanne ive never had you down as the “am i bovered” type but now i have

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime