Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Im back!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Im back!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

FINALLY have my internet – still very busy – just had a manic week off, here there and all over the place  ;D

Honey is fine………..bad skin but thankfully seems to be getting beter

Buster is………………very wobbly – but happy saw him today and his heads so tilted hes viewing life nearly upside down but hes very bright and recovered from the nasty dog attack  :-*

*Lassie*

Glad you are back ;D seems as if things may be getting back to normal – there was 5 or 6 members on here the other night instead of just me on my own.
    I seem to have upset Xtine at some time, don’t know why :confused:  but cant remember upsetting anyone else except Mudgie ::) and that was not my intention either 🙁 perhaps the board would be better off without me,not very useful anyway.

Christines ok i think LAssie – saw her a few weeks ago with Fritz, shes back again soon will tell her to get her backside back on here  ;D Was an eventful trip fo her she found a nail in her tyre and had to dash off to get it fixed – Fritz likes being with his aunty on his own though cos he got sweeties……..im not meant to cos i gave him cake once and he barfed on their backseat on the way home – but hes got such pleading eyes  >:D  >:D  ;D  ;D

Diesel73

HERE SHE IS!  :-*

quote :

and his heads so tilted hes viewing life nearly upside down but hes very bright and recovered from the nasty dog attack 

Wodan did that too, but it gotten muuuuuuch better after a fairly long time. He only still tilts it a little when he watching …. me and wants to be picked up  ::) or sunshine and wants a treat  😛 .
    In the beginning he did that partly -or so i think- because his eyesight in one eye for a big part got lost. But it stuck because kids and wife went all ‘aaahhh, look at him, how sweet he looks’…. yeah ok *sigh*, it worked on me too  ::) .

quote :

im not meant to cos i gave him cake once and he barfed on their backseat on the way home – but hes got such pleading eyes       

….and something tells me Busterboy is going to learn Wodan’s ‘keep the tilt head trick’ real fast if Suz is too much around  😀 .

*jody*

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=15073.msg274660#msg274660 date=1268085169]
    perhaps the board would be better off without me,not very useful anyway.
    [/quote]

Dont you dare  :order:  …… :-*  You must stay  :agree: we’ve lost too many here

Anonymous

Welcome back, hope the house move went smoothly  ;D

Val

Glad ya back Suz as for Lassie don’t you dare we have been here through thick and thin  :ok:
    Val

Well, im all moved in, got our broadband up and running so i’ve got no excuse now!!  ;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=*jody* link=topic=15073.msg274679#msg274679 date=1268174107]
    [quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=15073.msg274660#msg274660 date=1268085169]
    perhaps the board would be better off without me,not very useful anyway.
    [/quote]

Dont you dare  :order:  …… :-*  You must stay  :agree: we’ve lost too many here
    [/quote]

[quote author=Val link=topic=15073.msg274688#msg274688 date=1268233412]
    Glad ya back Suz as for Lassie don’t you dare we have been here through thick and thin  :ok:
    Val
    [/quote]

Thank you ladies :-*
    Everything is getting to be too much of an effort, need spring to come. Hands are giving me jip, just typing short posts hard sometimes.

xtine

Hey Lassie, you’ve not offended me at all.. not one bit  :nono: am just mega busy with school work, it’s never ending  :boooo:  :order:  :-*  :-*

Might have to bring a whole heap of test papers to bring with me when i come to you on the 20th Suz..  :'(

Fritz is good… well you know, he’s being fritz  ::)  ;D
    We got a new rug cause he finally destroyed the last one with an upchucked trotter  :vomit: and he has been a very good boy about the new sofa which he is not allowed on.. he has his own one tho all to himself to be fair. Is not the same tho –  I can’t snuggle with him on the new big one, have to squish on a little one with him  :boooo:

Gracie

a few unread topics, we feeling like we getting back to some normality on here!!

hehehe Diesel it was Christines Fritz i fed the cake to which he promptly threw up in the back seat of their car  ;D he has a face you cant resist either  ;D

Thanks Val – nice to be back, i missed everyone!

And Christine dont envy you having to bring paperwork BORINGGGGGGGGGGGG! But is fine cos means i can feed Fritz crap while your busy working and he will love me even more  ;D

xtine

Avert your eyes Val

Beef monster munch are the way to his heart these days   😉

hahahahaha so if sausage roll which is what i fed him when you went to get the car fixed haha – but he likes it soooooooooo much  ;D

Val

Lord I know the feeling everything is a lot of effort and everything hurts roll on summer
    Val
    [/quote]

Thank you ladies :-*
    Everything is getting to be too much of an effort, need spring to come. Hands are giving me jip, just typing short posts hard sometimes.
    [/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime