Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Im back!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Im back!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    xtine

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15073.msg274716#msg274716 date=1268256001]
    hahahahaha so if sausage roll which is what i fed him when you went to get the car fixed haha – but he likes it soooooooooo much  ;D
    [/quote]
    😀 am not surprised he didn’t tell me… he knows which side of the bread is buttered  😀

~Of course he does – smart boy, you dont think hes pleased to get there cos hes looking forward to a haircut do you?  😉  ;D

Diesel73

There you go Christine, he’s a little man ain’t he? Love goes through the stomache, and there ain’t no loving like something from the oven hahaha  😀 .

toppy

Hi suz, long time, looks like things have been going well for you, hope the lovely diva is well and her skin is getting better!  Hope buster is well as can be to!  Where did you move to? Hope all went well!?! Can’t see photos on here of honey 🙁 or any of the other dogs as I use my phone for it all now! Hope all is well though, u still mobile grooming?

hiya hun, i just moved about 15 mins from where i was so not far, and have a shop now so no more lugging my equipment about will have been there a year in june time flies so fast!!!  Hows little Milly? cxx

toppy

Wow how time flies! 😮 you prefer having a shop then?? Well done you! At least your still near your parents to, I guess you’ll be getting really busy this time of year!?!  Milly is doing well, she was 4 the other week, doesn’t seem like that long ago when we first got her! How’s the lovely honey doing?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime