Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

im just going to………..

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health im just going to………..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

rent a room to sleep in at my vets  :surrender:

all the dogs are getting over kc – dex got it worst out of mine – manny barely noticed……..popeye was fine and back to normal – and got a secondary infection so is snotting a good un  ::) so back to vets with him today as hes such a baby i was worried ( be glad when this is over all 7 of my friends dogs have it to!!) got him to check dexters dew claw while we were there – he was screaming everytime i touched it….now you thought honey had the monopoly on divaishness – hah dex beats her paws down!! he had a TICK – yes a tick – tiny bit ifected but my god it did not need the screaming crying and general hysterics that he pulled while we tried to remove it – took me the vet and a vet nurse  😮 i have never been so embarrassed – my vet said hes a fairy – im inclined to agree  :help:

Honey is fine – no sign of the dreaded kc and fingers crossed she stays that way!!

Mudgie

sorry to hear all this  🙁  it is costly business vet visits – you will be needing hair dye soon as it will be going grey.  😮

*Nat*

Have read your FB status’s Suz…. not good eh!  :nono:

Hope they are all better soon for your sake as well as theirs  :-*

Think i need the hair dye now mudge lol! thankfully they all seem to be on the mend – and fingers corssed Honey still doesnt have it! Mind like my sis said she probably doesnt breathe the same air as the rest of us  ;D

well my mum and dads little dog now has it – well has done for a few days hes lost so much weight where he hasnt eaten as hes so poorly, up the vets today and its gone to his lungs poor poor boy – anyone who takes their dog out with it should see him hes a state hes feeling so ill  :boooo: oh ad add to that hes strained his cruciate ligament-  -she doesnt think hes ruptured it time will tell but poor scruffy  :-*

Val

Sprinkle some Olbas oil on his bed it will help his chest, I have been judging up at Guildford today all the dogs were well there not a cough all day
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15925.msg280162#msg280162 date=1306963274]
    well my mum and dads little dog now has it – well has done for a few days hes lost so much weight where he hasnt eaten as hes so poorly, up the vets today and its gone to his lungs poor poor boy – anyone who takes their dog out with it should see him hes a state hes feeling so ill  :boooo: oh ad add to that hes strained his cruciate ligament-  -she doesnt think hes ruptured it time will tell but poor scruffy  :-*
    [/quote]

Izzie

Few people came back from the National Dog show before their dogs came down with it.

Its one of my biggest peeves is the pure stupidity of some people  :nono:

Diesel73

DuhJezus Suz 😮 , … Good thing there is an end to everything, so i hope ur luck turns soon  :-* . Big hugg to the fourlegged babies.  :-*

Ps… I agree with Dex on the screaming over a tick  :yes: , those little f-ers make me want to scream too  everytime, even if  i just see one on a picture :crazy: .

Honey finally has it – trust her to wait till everyone else is well on the mend  :agree: actually shes been least poorly out of everyoe she coughed last night – she was on sleepover at my friends though so not sure how much – i heard her cough ONCE yesterday morning – we ot heard a thing since last night…..

scruffys doing much better – leg still bothering him though  :-\

dex missed southern counties today cos of it – hopefully all be ok for southampton though!!

Izzie

Poor Honey, thought she might have gotten away with it completely.

Hope she feels better soon  :-*

*Nat*

Get well soon Honey  :-*

Diesel73

Oi, lil’ Diva! When they say ‘Diva’s save the best for last’ it’s NOT this what they have in mind  :tease: . Get better soon fluffy little one  :-* .

Id pass on your well wishes but in all honesty i cant truthfully say she feels ill  ::) just just normal honey – not heard her cough ONCE since thursday night LOL!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime