Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

in the mirror today

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News in the mirror today

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

the litter of 18 dalmation pups went a leash walk in the park…well that was the idea… ;D ;D ;D…brill picture

and a guy been banned from keeping animals after biting his dog on the nose … it snapped at his hand…personally i think he got off light…if i had bit samtoo on the nose he would have had my face off..dog now well and in a super home

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/03/13/ban-for-man-who-bit-dog-115875-21194171/

the man who bit his dog – naughty and yep off very lightly!!

couldnt find the dalmatian pic  🙁

😀 😀 😀 couldnt imagine walking into a park with 18 puppies

and in many places you wouldnt be able to now 🙁  isnt 6 the maximum in some places now ??

poor dog 🙁

2 litters and she’s only 3yrs old herself.  no mention of health tests yet lots of mentioning they are “responsible and caring” i dont understand how ppl can come to this conclusion – this dog had a previous large litter too.

also – correct me if i am wrong but i thought black pigment round the eyes was a fault in Dalmatians this bitch seems to have alot of it there and so do some of the puppies.

no mention of KC reg, kennel names, or anything that actually tells me these people are responsible except for one person mentioning they do have a contract for return. 

the fact they’ve kept 2 littermates also adds to my impression (would love to be put right) that these ppl are not responsible breeders at all.

*Nat*

Fab pics, they’re gorgous  ;D One has a huge black patch on his right eye  😮  ;D

You may be right Claire but after reading the story of the man biting his dog on the nose, it kinda puts things into persepective, at least all the pups were well looked after and hopefully have fab homes now too  🙂

Val

She will have had a litter at two and this one at three there is nothing wrong with that, would not be my choice but each to there own.
    They are suppose to have eye marking black or liver on liver dogs, IMO they did dam well to rear the whole litter that must of been hard work
    Val

Anonymous

So cute! What a massive achievement to have all of them survive! I love the markings of the one with the black patch!! As for the man who bit his dog….grrrrrrr

hi,

i agree they must have been very dedicated but 16 pups x £600 …. £9,600 plus another £9,000 last year … i think that might be some incentive … i wonder if they’ve declared their income …

but – still no mention of health tests and i know dalmatians can inherit genetic deafness and can be affected by other conditions too including epilepsy.

i am not taking away from their effort – just adding another perspective to it.

claire.

I wonder if the paper would even be interested to ask re tests – dont think the article was aimed at that..be interesting to know i guess!

Still say cutest pic ive seen all year!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime