Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

INTO …. anyone heard of them ?

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip INTO …. anyone heard of them ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

http://www.intodogs.org/

anyone heard of these people ?

.dodger.

no but i like the two pic’s at the top ;D

Anonymous

Yep I’ve heard of them they are mainly followers of the wondrous JF dog listener extraordinaire  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Anonymous

Dyane – lol !!!!!

i was just wondering as they came up advertised in the “google links” on the forum 🙂

claire x

lincsue

[quote author=Dyane Jones link=topic=11465.msg216422#msg216422 date=1211032881]
    Yep I’ve heard of them they are mainly followers of the wondrous JF dog listener extraordinaire  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
    [/quote]

The founder members of INTOdogs were indeed intially Jan Fennell Dog Listeners. However they saw the light and soon discovered that one size doesn’t fit all. They have gone on to do further courses/training. Several of the newer members have had nothing to do with Fennell. I think you will find that Fennell is not mentioned on the INTOdogs website, and those members that have attended her courses now seem to be removing mention of her from their sites. If you mention INTOdogs to Jan Fennell or indeed one of her dog listeners, i believe you will get a frosty reception  🙂

BobbiMcGee

Hm your post has nothing to do with the fact that you are the secretary ?

Your qualification from Ms Fennell is still on your website so you aren’t trying to distance yourself from the Dog Listener are you ?

lincsue

[quote author=BobbiMcGee link=topic=11465.msg261732#msg261732 date=1235924939]
    Hm your post has nothing to do with the fact that you are the secretary ?

Your qualification from Ms Fennell is still on your website so you aren’t trying to distance yourself from the Dog Listener are you ?
    [/quote]

Yes, I am one of the founder members and the secretary of INTOdogs.
    I am not ashamed to list my JF Dog Listener training on my website, alongside other training/courses/workshops I have since attended.
    I am only trying to distance myself from Jan Fennell DLs because I am no longer part of that group and JF certainly wouldn’t want me to be advertising myself as one.
    Part of being an INTOdogs member is acknowledging that our learning must continue and as one of the founder members I am organising trips to other training courses ie.last spring around 15 members of INTOdogs attended a course run by Sheila Harper, to hear the wonderful Turid Rugaas talk about and demonstrate ‘Handling Skills’. This year we have booked to again attend courses on various canine related issues. OUr members come from various training backgrounds but all are vetted so that we can be sure they are using non-violent, non-coercive methods to help people overcome problems with their dogs. From the ‘client feed back forms’ that come in daily I can see that our members are doing a really good job. 🙂

Hi,

I have also done some training with Sheila Harper (some years ago now) and am really happy to see her courses going from strength to strength – just had my new booklet through actually 🙂

I think her courses will complement your DL training very well and certainly give you a wider toolkit to draw from.  I saw SH work with a GSP the dog went from terrified to calm right infront of my eyes – lovely to see. 

Also, I found that t-touch workshops have alot to offer 🙂

🙂

lincsue

I agree, Ttouch is lovely. I was lucky enough to attend a workshop run by Sarah Fisher down in Bath. I learnt so much from her (apart from the touches themselves). There is sooooo much to know and learn and it’s all so fascinating.  ;D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime