Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Introducing Jake the Sheltie

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk Introducing Jake the Sheltie

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    *jody*

After several attempts of ‘bog off and get that camera away from me’ I finally got a couple of shots.

We misunderstood this one, it was mean to be ‘ears’ not ‘hide’
    [img width=468 height=351]http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1723/8342838/21701703/357780429.jpg[/img]

And finally the best photo I have caught in almost 8 months with the help of my daughter making a noise in the bathroom lol

[img width=468 height=351]http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1723/8342838/21701703/357780618.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1723/8342838/21701703/357780506.jpg[/img]

Justine&Rafe

WOW, that COAT!!

He is looking amazing!  Hearing all his naughty tricks, and then looking at that very handsome dog – I think you’ve been making it all up!

I don’t know how you manage to keep such a long thick coat looking so clean!

his coat is lush ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and he is looking very hansome :-*

*Lassie*

He looks stunning :agree:

What do you mean you can’t take pictures of him, you have cues for sit, down and stand don’t you ::) ;D

*jody*

;D That all goes out the window when the camera appears  ::)

I gave him a good deep brush this morning as he has started to moult thats why he has a slight ‘groomed’ look, he keeps himself clean really, he’s not a mucky dog, too busy with his nose on the ground on walks to be running around  😀

*Lassie*

, too busy with his nose on the ground on walks to be running around

well he is a sheltie, that’s one thing you need to watch 😉 they can be terrible hoovers ::)

*jody*

It can be funny, when I put the washing out in the morning, Ill walk up then back down the garden path, once I have finished he will then scent my every step all the way up and way back  😀 

Ive warned him Ill stick a plaster on his nose  😀

*Lassie*

[quote author=danhappy link=topic=11834.msg262910#msg262910 date=1236803350]
    It can be funny, when I put the washing out in the morning, Ill walk up then back down the garden path, once I have finished he will then scent my every step all the way up and way back  😀 

Ive warned him Ill stick a plaster on his nose  😀
    [/quote]

If he is anything like Tam a plaster over the gob would be a better idea ;D

.dodger.

gorgeous as ever :-* :-* :-* :-*

*jody*

Thank you Laura, I see dodger is looking as handsome as ever too (and everyone elses dogs :-*)

Lassie, he isnt really that bad, he’s quieter than Dante definately, he only barks if:

1)  OH winds him up
    2) you have a metal tape measure or a camera in your hand  ???

*Lassie*

Wasn’t just thinking about the noise ;D
    More the takeaways lying in the street the Tam can find before I know they are there.
    He will eat ANYTHING he finds but is fussy what he will eat out of his bowl ::) :embarrass:

*jody*

Oh he’s definately a scavanger too  ;D, he”l spend 20 mins licking food out from between Dantes teeth just for an extra meal (he’ll actually sit on his head and pin him down).  He hasnt picked up anything outside that I know of…….  :-X

.dodger.

thanks jodie :-*

i still say send him up here and i’ll take some snaps of him – although you’ll have to have dodger in return :whistle:

*jody*

Dante wouldnt argue with that  ;D ;D ;D He wouldnt let you have him back  :nono:

Diesel73

Theeeere’s Jaky! God i really luuurve the way that dog looks. Yup, thàt’s my oneday doggy  :yes: .

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime