Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Introduction to Agility

Home Archive Forums Dogs Advanced Dog Training Introduction to Agility

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

well you can come handle my dogs for me Sat – cos i feel soooooooooo rough

kizkiznobite

well done nooch  :-*

Mudgie

I have yet to meet anyone who meets Nacho that doesnt think he is a very special character  ;D

he sleeps in the car on the way home – only time he sleeps during short journeys  😀

TBAW – I would only embarrass you – not anywhere near competing yet  🙂  dont even know if we will – just enjoying it

Anonymous

embarass me  😮

dont be a muppet – i do a good enough job of doing that myself  😉
    the falling over and chokeing on a whistle isnt a joke you know – thats what i would do  :-[

I can honestly say my dogs arnt up to competition standard anymore – because i dont take it serious and in all honesty i dont really care that much – im doing a demo because its a laugh with people dogs beer and a McDonalds down the road

;D

Mudgie

You are so going to look like Ronald McDonald  😉

I fell on my butt last night – dont know what was more embarrasing that or Nacho head butting my back to get me up  ;D

i can just imagine what he was thinking too…oh dog come on mum this isn’t the time to sit on your a@s  😀 come on come on come on!  ;D

Lol!! Sounds like your really enjoying it – and Nacho too  ;D

young

Glad you both had a great time again, sounds like Nacho is doing really well  ;D

Mudgie

Well another week of agility and Nacho continues to do well.  ;D

Next week we move to Thursday to a more advanced class  ;D  Tonight we started on weaves – Nooch likes the weaves  ;D  hurdle, weave, hurdle, hurdle…… repeat  ;D

At end of month we are off for Agility Fun weekend – CAMPING  😮  Yes in a tent  ;D  Can hardly wait  >:(  2 adults and 2 brown hot water bottles – 1 “basic” toilet and shower between 20 of us  >:(  and no plugs for my straighteners  ;D  Taking TBAW advice – a skip cap and beer  ;D

*Nat*

Glad all is going well  :-*  🙂 Clever Nacho now going into the advanced class  ;D

Agility Fun Weekend sounds like fun  ;D

Mudgie

yes all the homework this week is mine  ::)

Positions, level I throw ball at, calmness, body language.  Nacho picks up on my slightest movement.  ::)  ;D

Maybe I wont be allowed to move into class with him.  😀

oh thats really great you must be so proud to be moving up so quickly!  ;D

we had our 3rd class last night, indoors agian cos it was lashing it down  🙁 its not the best environment, 2 classes running beginners and improvers, dogs and equipment too close together and there seemed to be alot of lose dogs last night beau had about 4 run up his backside  :-\ he told everyone to f off then eye balled them til they had moved back enough  ::)

but with all that said, beau is doing really well, he wasn’t one of those lose dogs, his sit and wait is amazing his hurdles and tunnel are fantastic, we did a short sequence last night, 2 jumps – tunnel – 1 jump then reversed it  ;D

i adore his concentrating face, his ears are right back, his eyes are watching me, he sits so proud, and when we are working he is taking it slow and steady (cos he knows his mum is a complete numpty and very slow  😀 ) and watching me a keeping to my crap pace bless him  🙂 so proud of him  ;D

Anonymous

we are a bit like that at club too

if its fine we have both the indoor and the outdoor – so you can spreed out a bit
    if its raining then only the indoor which is tiny and in all honesty you cant get proper training done

you need beer (and lots of it) if your camping at a show – it will be fun honest
    i might be going down to Tatton Park this weekend with a fair bit of beer in tow

i had to have a couple of vodka’s when i got home last night had a huge headache from watching where we were going, where everyone else was, keeping beaus attention etc lol was mentally exhausted.  😀

Mudgie

We were inside last night as it was quite overcast and cold.  I hate it – we go into a barn building – sawdust on floor – drives my asthma mental  >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime