Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Is ALWAYS someone

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Is ALWAYS someone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

;D day off and its been lovely went lovely walk with Honey done my shopping fab  ;D

BUT even on my day off is always someone ‘desperate’ for their dog to have haircut >:D so what did I end up doing – must learn to say no  ::) heres the ‘customer’

;D

she was disgusting – think she ran through every bit of mud in the woods  😀

and made some xmas bows for my xmas eve groom dogs  ;D

xtine

awww she’s so gorgeous when she’s mucky  :yes:  ;D and super DIVA when all clean  :-*  :-*

Fritz says he prefers the clean version cause he wants to get her all dirty again  >:D  ;D

lovely bows hun… really sweet  ;D

edited to add all the missing letters.. typing is appalling these days  :-[

I love seeing her get so mucky – and Fritz  :nono: just  :nono: not happening!!  😉

xtine

:boooo: AuntySuzyoumeany  :'( Fritz

Fritzwhatshedontknowwonthurther  :ok: loveshunnybunny xx

xtine

:ok:  :agree: Mum’stheword  :yes:  😉  :-* Fritz

Ever feel like your dogs are planning something behind your back  ???

Diesel73

:nono: nope, nononever a honey girl dog for me. When you said; ‘she ran through every bit of mud’ my first thought was ‘why not pic the little girl up?’…….. what a thought :vomit: . No girlgirldog for me, nope, never, not good for my sanity. Not good for girldog sanity either  ::) . 

quote :

and made some xmas bows for my xmas eve groom dogs 

Very nice Suz  🙂 .
    I’ll think of you than  :-* . Me too one of the ‘fortunate’ ones working on christmaseve  ::) .

ROFLOL Diesel No – dont pick them up let them run through it – great fun little legs and lots of hair = the above photo  ;D

I love working xmas ev, customers I have are one a very very good friend owns my competition poodle – im taking mince pies and chocolates  ;D and last customer is one of my very first customers and I like them very very much  :yes: will be great fun, then I come home for glass of wine  :ok:

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13163.msg253385#msg253385 date=1227993102]
    ROFLOL Diesel No – dont pick them up let them run through it – great fun little legs and lots of hair = the above photo  ;D

I love working xmas ev, customers I have are one a very very good friend owns my competition poodle – im taking mince pies and chocolates  ;D and last customer is one of my very first customers and I like them very very much  :yes: will be great fun, then I come home for glass of wine  :ok:
    [/quote]
    I’m going to be honest  ::) . On days like those (christmas, other bank holidays…) i’m rather lazy. Or i seriously wish i  could be lazy on those days  😛 . Not toooo bad though. We shut the salon at 5 pm. I hope  😉 .

Well I dont have to work xmas day – am off then for 5 days  ;D and I only book in my lovely regular customers on xmas eve, no difficult dogs or anyone too far away – simply cos it IS a holiday  :agree:

Diesel73

You lucky  😉 .
    I don’t get to choos the customers and we just got the salon shut on the 25th and 26th. But the birdwork just goes on e-ve-ry day  😉 . 

I am very lucky, dont get me wrong all my customers are lovely, but is some I thoroughly enjoy being with on xmas eve – so as I can I do  ;D

Is the salon busy xmas eve? everyone getting ready for xmas?

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13163.msg253413#msg253413 date=1227995289]
    I am very lucky, dont get me wrong all my customers are lovely, but is some I thoroughly enjoy being with on xmas eve – so as I can I do  ;D

Is the salon busy xmas eve? everyone getting ready for xmas?
    [/quote]
    Well, that varies from year to year. Some years 2 weeks befor the week of christmas is crazy house, sometimes very slow just befor christmas but crazy house between christmas and newyear’s eve. Highly unpredictable, depends on whether people are going out those days or staying in at home with some friends  😉 . But we got our own salontradition, on the 24th and 31st we shut at 5.00 instead of 7.00  😉 . And if i’m very honest  ::) … i don’t want to see anyone else but my little family on Christmas days. Even though sunshine’s got her favo customers too… During those days i just want ‘us’. Life hectic all year anyways, so those days are good oldfashioned selfish ‘ours’  😉 .

xtine

Diesel.. am embarrassed to be asking this cause I should know.. but kind of ‘salon’ is it?  :-[

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime