Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

It’s That Time Again!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News It’s That Time Again!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Well,the second link is a story about…. shock horror, poodles!!  The owner died from natural causes leaving the dogs alone with his body for days.  But they are ‘Savage poodles’ according to the sun for damaging his face whilst left alone with him, obviously trying to wake him  🙁

Anonymous

Near my friends in Cambridge there was an old lady who died in her house & nobody found her for three weeks – nobody except for her 4 dogs anyway.  :surprise: :vomit:

Anonymous

hi,

the dogs were pts by their owners apparently – not seized to be destroyed.

you do have to be careful aswell not to put across that every dog in these attacks is “innocent” – these 2 rotties were obviously dangerous dogs and lets face it the attack could have been alot worse.  its rare to meet a nice rottie (along with many other breeds) imo so people are right to be wary of them.

i realise its because of people’s failings and not a “breed” issue but it still is the case the “wrong sort” owning them can add to any dog becoming nasty but some breeds tend more to fall into those less than ideal hands (obviously not you Mark – you and Cass are brill ambassadors). 

claire x

Anonymous

It’s heartbreaking Claire & i have an awful feeling this wont be the last case we read about before the new year is over. I honestly think that if people want to own these breeds they should prove themselves to be adequate enough to do so, at the moment anyone can buy one, in fact i could go out and buy 5 Rottweilers tomorrow if i wanted. It’s just wrong on so many levels and makes me really sad.

Anonymous

Hi,

It makes me cross too Mark – but its not only these people, I find that more and more things upset me – the other day a young (not fully grown) springer was literally dragging its belly along the floor it was getting so much purchase to pull itself along.  it looked horrific.  then today i see the sweetest little CKCS when we get up to her she’s a total wreck – an oldie barely walking and clearly absolutely terrified that my dogs might knock into her.  its just nasty to see, then there’s a weim i see that takes its owner for a “drag” every morning it doesnt look even a year and its slowly being crippled by being allowed to pull so much.  I dunno … I sometimes wonder where all the nice dog owners went !!

Claire x

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime