Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Itchy itchy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Mitch has bloody headlice  :boooo: Riddled with them  :surprise: I have not stopped scratching since I discovered the little bastards this morning  :suspious: Been to chemist, bought Hedrin as it seemed the best one without pesticides in  ::) Got some leave in tee tree conditioner too  ::) Ellis and I are all clear thank doG  ::) And as for Matt….well…..he’s not got enough hair to worry  ;D There’s a kid in Mitchell’s class who’s always got them, was only a matter of time I guess  ::)

Val

how nice for you  ;D be glad he’s a boy try getting the little buggers out of waist length girlie hair.
    Taking into account the product were not so good when my daughter was younger we got them out with paraffin and a flea comb one of grandma’s recipe
    Val

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=13971.msg264506#msg264506 date=1238062712]
    Mitch has bloody headlice  :boooo: Riddled with them  :surprise: I have not stopped scratching since I discovered the little bastards this morning  :suspious: Been to chemist, bought Hedrin as it seemed the best one without pesticides in  ::) Got some leave in tee tree conditioner too  ::) Ellis and I are all clear thank doG  ::) And as for Matt….well…..he’s not got enough hair to worry  ;D There’s a kid in Mitchell’s class who’s always got them, was only a matter of time I guess  ::)
    [/quote]

*Nat*

Well this stuff I’ve bought has to stay in for 8 hours  ::) Apparently it suffocates them  :-\ Have to repeat after 7 days in case any eggs have been left  :vomit: I have conditioned and combed my hair and all clear, so hopefully I’ll be ok. Mitchell’s been growing his hair, it’s about 3 inches long all over, think it’s time for a cut  >:D

urgh you poor thing – i was watching a programme about headlice the toher day – kind of interesting still hate them though!

*Nat*

I keep telling myself they only like clean hair  😀 4hrs & 45 mins to go and I can wash his hair  ::)

Izzie

Am now itchy too!  😛 😛

Seriously hope you get the little buggers!  😀

*Nat*

Thanks Izzie  ;D I’m having to contend with Ellis screaming at Mitch to get away everytime he goes near him  ::) Someone told me today that they can lay over 100 eggs over night  :surprise:

Izzie

Poor Lad  🙁 🙁

*Nat*

I know  ::) I’ve told him they don’t jump, contrary to belief, just said don’t get your heads too close  :-\

I gave Ellis strict instructions not to tell anyone at school so Mitchell don’t get picked on, don’t think he would! If it was Ellis who had em though, Mitchell would probably declare it on national tv  😀  ::)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime