Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Jesta has been diagnosed

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Jesta has been diagnosed

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

Trixie has the same mother but different father, so I do think it is more down to J’s sire than the dam.

I do belong to other forum based on both springers and spaniels, and one person who is a member of both forums that I go onto does do all the testing, she also homechecks all potential homes and asks the potential owners, whom she is hpapy with to visit and see both mother and father (both are hers from diff lines). She has put alot of effort into not only breeding but breeding healthy pups that will go into the right homes, she also takes back any pups/dogs when need be.

Anonymous

Thats what I like to hear  ;D I like to believe most do test I bet she keeps a database on breeding and health does she know the sire of your girl?
    I have been lucky never to have had a pups back but I am a devil for keeping in touch and spot checks  ::) I don’t breed unless I want one so I am not a big breeder but I pride myself as beening a good one, I do a lot of research on studs as I only have girls I also tend to use older studs so I can follow the pups that have been sired by the dog I want to use the stud I am using with Mel is 7 years old so he has kids and grand kids on the ground and in the ring
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=8704.msg155862#msg155862 date=1183736115]
    Trixie has the same mother but different father, so I do think it is more down to J’s sire than the dam.

I do belong to other forum based on both springers and spaniels, and one person who is a member of both forums that I go onto does do all the testing, she also homechecks all potential homes and asks the potential owners, whom she is hpapy with to visit and see both mother and father (both are hers from diff lines). She has put alot of effort into not only breeding but breeding healthy pups that will go into the right homes, she also takes back any pups/dogs when need be.

[/quote]

Izzie

A lot of ESS breeders dont test, on ground that they want to sell the pups, as they have become more popular. I think last year there was 15,133 ESS registered with the kennel club last year, but there are probably 30,000 pups born in total.

Anonymous

Frightening isn’t it ? we are always banging away about health checks on this board, we see what happens on here all too often when the public buy non health checked dogs, you would of thought they would do the checks to sell the pups.
    Val

how’s jester doing? do you have anymore news?

Anonymous

*bump*

This has just shown up in my unreads  ??? ??? ::) ::)

Hope jesta is going to be ok  :-*

Izzie

Claire this post if over a year old, why did you bump it up???

Foxy, she fine, its odd because when she was first diagnosed she was graded at 2-3, at the moment she a grade 1. Her excersize levels are better but in the summer she suffers more so we have a different excersize regime for her.

Anonymous

coz i read it while searching for piccies of Jess and didnt realise she had a heart problem and didnt notice the date and wondered if she was all “ok” now ….

Izzie

She wont ever be ‘ok’ but as long as she is happy I dont care- I know the signs if her heart does start packing in. Its funny because she has improved since being changed over from Dried to Natural ;D ;D ;D

I dont push her and she tires easier than Trixie but she is still naughty!  😀

Anonymous

yeah i didnt mean ok all better, but ok ticking along nice kinda thing if you get me ??

anyway – she has another banner 🙂

Izzie

yeah, she fine would be better if she stopped with the evil knievil stunts at times ::) 😀

Thank you, Would like a banner of both girlies if poss Claire  😉 please!  ;D ;D

.dodger.

what is it exactly? ???

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime