Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Just for Dog Owners

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted Just for Dog Owners

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

We personalise a range of products and have recently been concentrating on Dog owners.  Whether it’s t-shirts with a special logo, design or photograph, or waterproofs with your affix on.  Maybe a bag for dog shows or presents for the family.  If you are looking for something unique – take a look at our website.

Whatever the reason.  http://www.nordikota.com

:ok:

oooooo i like  ;D

If there is something else you’d like & you don’t see it, just ask.  We have a huge catalogue of products but don’t put all of them on-line  :gum:

I lovin the Smilies too  :happy:

Are the logos printed or embroidered?

basi

It looks good, do you do fleeces?

All our items are printed – not embroidered.    There are pros & cons to both processes:

Embroider is great for multi coloured images/logos & provides a longer lasting result.  But it is limited on colours & design.  Depending on the complexity of the design, the embroider can be quite heavy.  Can also have a tendency for the stiching to ‘pucker’ over time as the cotton shrinks in different ways. 

Subli printing is the process of printing a photograph onto products such as mugs and canvas photo frames.  This actually prints the ink directly into the product so it can’t distort/shrink/crack.  Only real downside is it can only be printed onto light coloured garments (i.e. White)

Custom cut vinyl – is the same process as used on sports shirts (like football shirt names & numbers).  The design is cut from special material that is then heat pressed into the garment.  Available in a wide range of colours and finishes – including gold, silver, leopard skin, zebra, metallic, hi-viz etc.  Perfect for letters, numbers, slogans & most logo’s.  Downside is it’s max 2 colour only.

Custom cut printed transfer .  This allows for a complex design or photograph to be printed to a transfer, which is then custom cut to fit the image shape before being heat-pressed to the garment.  Ideal for multi colour designs but limited to traditional shapes (square/rectangle/circle etc).  Football shirt badges are printed in this way.  Downside is the feel of this on lightweight garments.  Doesn’t last as long as Embroidery.

Sorry for the long winded explanation, but hopefully it makes sense  ???

You cannot print onto a fleece – only embroider.  But we have a range of products that are fleece inside and have a flat finish on the outside, like sweatshirt material.  Available with/without zip and with/without hoods.

I’ll try and post some pics so you can see the differences between them.  Always good to see what each looks like.

ooooooooh i am liking this tooo !!!

that small shoulder bag is just begging for a picture of my doggies !!

claire x

p.s. look in the discounts section guys …. them kitty ears hoodies are soooooo cute !!

http://www.nordikota.com/business-products/hospitality/pocket-tabard/prod_416.html

I know not easy for you to say – but are these hair resitant at all? even if its just a bit………I need something for work for the summer –  id be damned if i can find short sleeved tops from my grooming suppliers  ::)

:surprise:  That’s an interesting question.  Our Dogs fur seems to stick to everything so I’m not sure there is such a thing as a hair repelling material?

Those tabards are industrial products, so are hard wearing and crease/spill resistant. It’s not a top though.  It’s something worn over a top.

Oh yes id wear it over a top – its the short sleeves im after  ;D

Of course their is hair resistant tops – is what us groomers wear we’d be killing ourselves otherwise after trimming dogs all day – and yep it repels husky fur etc etc too  😉  ;D

I’ve not seen or heard of fur/hair resistant material before.  If you’ve already got something that is, what material/blend is it made from?  That would help me identify the types of garment that might be – unless there is something special in the blend to make it specifically hair resistant.

Val

Your just not looking at the right company  :nono: :order:

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14146.msg266299#msg266299 date=1240744340]
    http://www.nordikota.com/business-products/hospitality/pocket-tabard/prod_416.html

I know not easy for you to say – but are these hair resitant at all? even if its just a bit………I need something for work for the summer –  id be damned if i can find short sleeved tops from my grooming suppliers  ::)
    [/quote]

Val

Hi Nigel
    They make alsorts of grooming gear in this fabric all colours, same fabric but it does block ALL dog hair.
    Only way I could describe it ……………. it’s nylon with a weave I can bearly see, but no matter where I buy my tops from they are all made of the same fabric
    Same fabric has been used for donkeys years
    Val

Ok Val where can i find them with short sleeves – as in no sleeves at all  ;D

And yes Vals right the hair resistant tops are weird – have a look at a grooming suppliers like gromers limited. But it def repels the dog hair  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime