Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

KENNEL COUGH

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health KENNEL COUGH

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12756.msg252347#msg252347 date=1227100135]
    personally i think it is because folk vac and think oh thats alright then…and then dog coughs and they think oh it something in throat cos s/he had the vac….and then the cough stops and they think ok no cough can now take him/her out…

we rescued falkor (as in the to clueless thread) he op’ed on came home 2 days later started with KC that he obv got in the pound…hollie started 7 days later and she took it real hard…she aged in those weeks…took her 12 weeks to fully get over it…she was never the same again….

for young dogs and oldies it can be dire…for the rest..it just like a cold…
    [/quote]

I don’t think people take it seriously enough, how infectious it is.  I saw it all the time at the last workplace, not helped by bad info given out by people in a position to educate, just to avoid losing money.

We’ve just lost a customer due to his repeated inability to understand our stance on KC, he accused us of making it out to be worse than it was, or its not KC, just a cold etc.  He signed our terms agreeing we wouldnt walk dogs with KC, but when it came down to it, he wasn’t prepared to adhere to them and we could only tell him so many times that it might not be serious for his 1 dog but it certainly is serious for our business  >:(

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime