Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Kids!!! Love ’em or hate ’em!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Kids!!! Love ’em or hate ’em!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

[quote author=wags link=topic=13040.msg251559#msg251559 date=1226699943]
    you can all do my shift with me tomorow night and then tell me if you like kids of not

its not a long shift but its going to be action packed  :hurt:
    [/quote]

no thanks – as in id rather go cuddle dogs (cos you know us groomers dont do anything else all day right  ::) )  ;D

wags

ahhhh ive got 20+ 8 year old in for a party at 5pm  :surrender:

What at work? where you working wags? Sounds like a torture chamber  >:D  Good Luck  :tease:

wags

im a mangager of a whacky warehouse type place

only thing is we aint a whacky – and we are free play 7 days a week

ive got so much christmas decoration making on my brain at the moment its starting to fry

Diesel73

[quote author=wags link=topic=13040.msg251563#msg251563 date=1226700470]
    ahhhh ive got 20+ 8 year old in for a party at 5pm  :surrender:
    [/quote]
    .oddamne! I’m so far away  🙁 , or i’d say; can i come?can i come?can i come, puh-leeeeease?   Kids and parties, that’s kids running on adrenaline. I luuuurve kidsparties  :yes: .

[quote author=wags link=topic=13040.msg251593#msg251593 date=1226737889]
    im a mangager of a whacky warehouse type place

only thing is we aint a whacky – and we are free play 7 days a week

ive got so much christmas decoration making on my brain at the moment its starting to fry
    [/quote]
    Could help you with those too .

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13040.msg251618#msg251618 date=1226773912]
    Kids and parties, that’s kids running on adrenaline. I luuuurve kidsparties  :yes: .

[/quote]

Did you forget the ‘running on sugar’ bit?  😀

Diesel73

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=13040.msg251637#msg251637 date=1226778620]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13040.msg251618#msg251618 date=1226773912]
    Kids and parties, that’s kids running on adrenaline. I luuuurve kidsparties  :yes: .

[/quote]

Did you forget the ‘running on sugar’ bit?  😀
    [/quote]
    No  😛 , but….. with 2 sugga-hyper boys i can do nothing with the birds. With 28 drugged suggerykids on the otherhand hmmmwehehehe….  >:D Been there, done that. ‘Catch the Turkey’.  ;D
    Came up with that on my daughter’s birthdayparty. Boys little wild and little to rough after enough cake and candy. So i thought of a new ‘men’s only game’. They luuurved it. Girls were on the rolling on the ground laughing watching the boys run like mad cavemen after the birds trying to catch one with their hands. Kids, mud, showing off and live stock, it can’t get any better than that. And….. The boys were pret-ty easy to manage for the rest of the day  :yes: . I sometimes got my ways incase modern toys like jumpingcastles don’t do the trick hahahaha  😀 .

GSPmad

sounds like my sort of party – only i’d have had to be joining in, i don’t do watching on the sidelines with things like that.  ;D in fact, probably still would join in.  😀 lads parties were always better than girls parties. more riotous.  ;D

wags

hahahaha you’d love it Diesel hun

we had mainly boys in tonight and hell do boys play rough

http://www.pub-explorer.com/nhants/pub/priorywellingborough.htm

the Priory has pictures of their play area – only ours is a lot bigger and free but it gives you some sort of idea what we are doing

Diesel73

[quote author=wags link=topic=13040.msg251688#msg251688 date=1226786065]
    hahahaha you’d love it Diesel hun

we had mainly boys in tonight and hell do boys play rough

http://www.pub-explorer.com/nhants/pub/priorywellingborough.htm

the Priory has pictures of their play area – only ours is a lot bigger and free but it gives you some sort of idea what we are doing
    [/quote]
    :surprise: ….. You got NO idea how expensive a place like that is overhere  ::) .

wags

ive just had the most amazing idea

you can come work for me

19th 20th December ive got christmas partys (and i got to find a santa from somewhere)

and

31st December PJ party for new years

– you no idea how hard i have to work to get people in and its free to come in – monday morning i have a list of over 100 childminders to ring to try to get them in –

so go on scare me how much would a session in a play area like mine cost you where you live

local ones are about £3-£4 a time

Diesel73

[quote author=wags link=topic=13040.msg251708#msg251708 date=1226790042]
    ive just had the most amazing idea

you can come work for me

19th 20th December ive got christmas partys (and i got to find a santa from somewhere)

and

31st December PJ party for new years

– you no idea how hard i have to work to get people in and its free to come in – monday morning i have a list of over 100 childminders to ring to try to get them in –

so go on scare me how much would a session in a play area like mine cost you where you live

local ones are about £3-£4 a time

[/quote]
    Scare you? Well, don’t fall off your seat Waggie  ::) .

Cheap ones? Minimum 8,95  😛 . Expensive ones? Ticket always for (max) 8 hours and cost 27,95. Yes PER kid  :scared: . Don’t matter when you arrive, you arrive at 2 pm, you still pay same rate but than they close 4 hours later  😛 . AND they even make you pay for use of the loo as an adult  ::)

We go to stuff like that on somewhat regular bases but weekly like some do is ….. out of the question  :-\ .

To bad i can not swim that far, or i’d come help you out with much pleasure  :-* .

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime